Jail Break

Peter's POV.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. Ned? why's he calling so early.

"What's up Ned?"

"Have you seen the news?"

"No... Why what's happening?"

"Toomes has escaped. And he's after Spider-Man."

"Okay. Good to know. Thanks Ned. See you later."

I hang up and rush getting dressed. If he's after me than he's going to go after dad first. I head down the stairs and say a quick bye to mom before rushing to the tower.

I get to the tower and have FRIDAY bring me up to the penthouse as fast as the elevator can go. The door opens and everyone looks at me, confused.

"Hey see anything weird?" I ask receiving looks. 

"No why?" Tony asks.

Suddenly my Spidey sense is going off "GET DOWN!!"  I yell right as the window bursts open, "How'd you get out?" 

"Good to see you to. Been a while hasn't it." Toomes says.

"That doesn't answer my question." I respond while dodging his punches.

"You know Sandman, Electro, Mister Negative. All pons in my plan to destroy you." I throw a punch but he dodges and flies out the window. 

"Dang it!! Nat I need you to run some defense,, while I run offense." I look over at Nat.

She nods, "Your explaining everything when get back." I nod jumping out the window.

Clint's POV.

I was sitting in the living room, when Peter came in. He looked nervous, scared even, asking if we have seen anything. All of a sudden he yells to get down, then the window explodes. 

I go flying back hitting the wall pretty hard. I hear talking. All of a sudden Peter asks Nat to run a defense? What us he talking about? I start to see him running to the window. Is he asking to die? I run over to the window. Nothing.

"Nat explain please." Ask looking at Nat.

"Peter will when he gets back, safe hopefully." She mutters the last part making it barely audible.

"What do you mean hopefully?" I ask getting more and more worried by the second.

"It'll make more sense later. For now we have to make sure nobody gets hurt.