A hard night

Clint's POV.

We had just hung up with Fury. I was mad and slightly proud. I just learned that Peter my 16 year old son has hacked into SHEILD and gotten information for Spider-Man. Me being a Dad I was really proud. Like I have a super smart son. But the other part of me was mad. My son has given a vigilant access to the biggest data base in the world.

"Peter care to explain." I ask in a disappointed tone.

"Well you see, umm... " he started to stutter, "When Spidey told me he was Spider-Man, he needed someone to help him,... And with me being in high school I couldn't really stay up that late to help him, sooo I did one of the only things I could think of. I made him an AI and hooked it up to SHEILDS satellite. I order to do that, I had to hack into SHEILD, so that way he could go undetected." He finishes slower than in the beginning.

"You... WHAT?? You made an AI and your 16?" Tony yells surprised.

"Yea......" He holds out not looking at anyone or anything but the ground.

"That's impressive." 

"Thanks, but it wouldn't have happened without those pictures." Peter mumbled barely audible.

Peter's POV.

I started talking to Tony about the AI I created. I was having a good time and Tony invited me to help him in the lab. I of course said yes. This was a dream come true. Working with Tony Stark. And going into his lab.

I was hoping dad and the other avengers forgot about me hacking into SHEILD. And they did. Thankfully.

Me and Tony end up heading down to the lab. He is going to show me some the code he used to create his AI. 

Down in the labs he shows me so many things. Like the code, to both his AI and suit, the construction of the suit,  he also showed me an alarm clock that if you don't press the end/snooze button then it takes your blanket and runs off with it. He also has, well it's Bruce's but in the lab there is a garden. It has some many herds.

After a while of talking (Mostly staring in awe and tony explaining what is does) with tony we go up and get some food.