'Missing' Peter

I woke up to hearing a phone call between my dad and mom. All the other avengers were already awake listening confused.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN PETER IS MISSING!" dad yelled.

As soon as I hear this was about me I look at my phone 10 missed calls from mom, 5 missed calls from dad and 20 missed texts from mom and dad. crap I stayed the night and forgot to lock my door. I quickly text Ned saying if my parents call that I'm there and that I will be there in a few.

"Okay let's calm down he probley is just at a friends house. I'll call Ned's parents and you call MJ's. If he's not at eithers text each other and me and the team will go an look for him." Dad says then hangs up. He starts dialing Ned's number.

"What was that about?" Nat asks concern in her voice

"Just the Peter went missing last night, I know he made it home because he texted me but he wasn't there this morning so I'm hoping he is at his friends house otherwise we will have to search for him." dad says and call's Ned.

"Hey Ms. Leeds is peter there by any chance."

NED'S POV.

I got a text from peter saying to cover for him, and say that he is at my house and spent the night. I go and tell my mom that he came last night while she was sleeping and is still asleep in my room.

A few minutes later she gets a call from Peter's dad, asking where peter is.

"Oh yea he's here, he's up in Ned's room sleeping." my mom says

"Oh thank you so much I'll be by in a bit to pick him up." Clint says then hangs up.

PETER'S POV.

"Oh thank you so much I'll be by later to pick him up." Dad says then hangs up. "He's there. I'm going to go and pick him up. I'll see you later."

Dad leaves and I make up an excuse. Natasha doesn't believe me but plays along. As soon as I leave I swing as fast as I can to Ned's house.

When I get there I quickly change into some spare cloths. I have had so many close calls that we have just left spare cloths there, for the just in case.

"Dude that was close. What if I didn't get your text in time. When I got the text your dad called a minute later."

"I know dude but thanks. If my dad found out-" I was cut off by a knock on the door. "Looks like my dad's here." I say sadly.

"Boy's come down here Peter's Dad is here." Ned's mom yells for us.

"Good luck dude."

"thanks."

We head downstairs and see an angry dad and a confused Ned's mom. I have no bag so I just head out the door with dad, and to his car.

"Why didn't you tell you mom you were at Ned's house? And why did you SNEAK out at MIDNIGHT last night." dad said angrily.

"Well mom was already asleep and I didn't want to wake her. And as to why I left I just couldn't sleep and neither could Ned so I headed over to his house to talk." I say looking out the window.

"That is not a reason to sneak out. You could of texted your mom. Or even me. Do you not trust us or something?" Dad askes glancing over at me.

"No... it's not that." I pause, but never continue.

"alright but please tell us next time, you worried me, your mother, your siblings, and the avengers."

"I will. Promise."

The rest of the ride was silent. Dad dropped me off at home then headed back to the tower. Mom and my siblings trampled me. Mom grounded me and my siblings wouldn't leave my side all day.