Suits and Powers

Peter's POV.

After finishing my chores and getting chore money, I headed to the store to get food for the family. I also brought my money because I want to help people with my new found powers. 

I need some fabric, some tech, ooo I could make some web shooters and an AI to help track crime. I will also need some sort of  fighting lessons/style. I could ask mom when I get home.

I got to the store and got all the food. After getting the food I went to the fabric section and picked up a lot of blue, red and black fabric. Then headed to the tech center to get a new computer. I went a paid for everything then headed home.

When I got home my siblings came and helped me put away the groceries. I brought my stuff up to my room and started working. 

"PETER DINNERS READY AND YOUR FATHER IS HERE!!" Mom yelled. As soon as I heard this I sprinted down the stairs and went straight to the table to eat. 

My enhance metabolism doesn't help at all. My thoughts were interrupted by dad. "No hug, no hi." dad said sarcastically. 

"Sorry Dad, Hi how is work going?" I asked. Mom glared at me knowing that I shouldn't ask that but dad just laughed.

"It's going good Pete. How about school."

"It's good but everything is soooooo easy." I complained and started explaining everything. I was cut off by Cooper.

"Peterrrrr." I stop and look a Cooper and he keeps going, "If school is so easy for you will you help me with my homework?" Cooper questioned 

"Sure how about after dinner I can help then I have to do my own." I explained

"How about Me or your father help you and Peter can do his own." My mom suggested.

"Mom it's fine, I don't have much and I can get it done in like an hour tops." I responded finishing my food. "Well Coop I'm heading up to my room, come and get me when your done eating." Cooper nodded and I looked to my mom to make sure it was okay. She just gave a nod I went up to my room.

In my room I started working on a design for my suit. I made this sketch.

After the sketch I started making the dimension on the fabric and cutting it

After the sketch I started making the dimension on the fabric and cutting it. I got all the fabric cut. But I needed something to sew it with. I decide to go and ask mom. I find mom in the kitchen cleaning up.

"Hey mom. Do you have a sewing kit I could borrow?" I ask hoping it isn't to suspicious.

"I do it is in the top drawer of my desk. But what do you need it for?" Mom asked looking up from the dishes.

"Just a school project I'm doing with Ned. And thanks." I say leaving quickly.

"Ok and would you go and help your brother and sister. Your father is trying but I don't think he is helping much." Mom says.

"Yea I can go and help them... Where are they?"

"In the living room"

I head over to the living room seeing a confused Cooper and Lila. As well as a even more confused Father. "Hey need any help." I say slightly laughing

"YESSSS PLEASE!!!" Cooper and Lila practically yelled.

"okay, okay, what do we have." I say taking a look at their math.

"Well it looks like you got it under control Pete, I'll leave you to it." Dad says while leaving.

I start explaining their math to them. They finished math and science with my help. 

"Thanks Petey." Lila says and leaves.

"Yeah thanks Pete." Cooper says.

"Your welcome." I say and walk off to get the sewing kit.

I got the kit and headed to my room and sewed up my new suit. I finished it. 

After the suit was made, I started working on the AI

After the suit was made, I started working on the AI. It was a lot of work. I finished the basic coding of it but something was missing. I decided to ask Dad if he could call Mr. Stark and ask about his AI. 

"Hey dad." Dad hummed in response, "Could you call Mr. Stark and ask about his AI?"

"I can... but why do you need to know about his AI?" Dad questioned.

"I was wanting to make an AI for the house. You know to make it easier to do some tasks around the house." I was lying but hoping dad would fall for it.

"Sure let me call him."