Another Awkward Meeting

Peter's POV.

When I to up to my room I put on my suit and headed to the avenger's tower. Like every Friday the window was left open, so I swung right in. 

"Hey Spidey what's up." Tony asked as I sat on the couch.

"Nothing." Despite my mind saying no I asked, "What have you all been up to?" 

They all looked at each other. Having a mental conversation. I assumed it was if they should tell me about ... well me.

"Umm nothing much just met a ... Family member of one of team's." Steve says like it is nothing.

"Oh cool, Who's family member." I ask not expecting to get a response.

"My son. I can call him. He should be working on homework. You can meet him?" My dad responds almost immediately. 

Despite my mind saying no I say, "Yea sure that would be awesome." Whyyyyyy did I say that I mentally curse.

My dad nods and walks into the hall. A few seconds later I get a call, "Sorry I have to take this." I say walking off to a corner.

"Heyyyy dad what's up?" I ask while faking a yawn.

"Hey Pete sorry if I woke you but would you want to come an meet Spider-Man?" Dad asks

"*Yawn*Sorry dad I'm really tired and still have some homework do, maybe another day." I say. I mean it wasn't a lie I had to catch up on all my other classes, but I'll do that tomorrow.

"It's fine Pete, just don't stay up to late you have all weekend to finish your homework, goodnight."

"night dad." I say then hang up.

I hear dad head back to the common area and ask where I am. I hear the avengers say I was taking a call. I wait a few minutes, then head back to the common rooms.

"Sorry Spidey he has some homework to catch up on and he's tired. So maybe another day."

"Oh it's fine, I remember how it is. With homework and everything. Was it Peter you called?" I say

"Oh sounds like you dealt with it pretty recently then?" Tony asks, Shit did I really just say that? I think.

"Yea it was. How'd you know his name.

"Yea got done with collage no to long ago. Hard to manage family, school and being Spider-Man." I stutter out. "and as to how I knew his name, He's actually one of my friends."

We spend the next few hours talking. I start feeling tired but we just started a movie so I web my mask to my suit. I know they want to know my identity and I'll them when I'm ready. I was sitting next to my dad so I laid my head on him and fell asleep.