17 || The Final Battle

Third Person

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in."

"We finished the mission, Lord Sixth."

"That's good. And, please, drop the 'lord', Hinata. Or just call me by 'sensei' like before."

"A-Ah. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry. So, how did it go, Sakura and Hinata."

"It all went as planned, Kakashi Sensei. We were able to capture the criminals quickly and they should be in prison by now."

"I see. Well, you two are dismissed. I'll call you again if I need anything so you may go home and rest."

"Thank you, Sensei. Oh, speaking of which, have you... gotten anything... like a message... from those two?"

"Unfortunately, no, Sakura. The only thing we can do is probably to just wait for them."

"*sigh* I understand. Thank you, Sensei."
"Thank you, Kakashi Sensei."

'...'

'It's been nearly six months. I hope you two are doing well, Naruto and Sasuke.'

Giyu Tomioka

Muzan Kibutsuji had stabbed Naruto Uzumaki.

"UZUMAKI!!!" I screamed. A sudden boost of energy suddenly came into me and I immediately moved to try and help him in some way.
"Are you a clone!?" I asked. Rengoku was the one that told me about this ability so I do know about it.

He didn't say a word, but he answered my question. There were four Uzumakis, one in front of each Pillar that was here right now. One by one, the Uzumakis in front of Kocho, Iguro, and Kanroji disappeared into white smoke. But, the one closest to me didn't. The Uzumaki in front of me was definitely the real one.

He sliced the tentacle that penetrated through him, causing Muzan to retract his arms without pulling out the part that stabbed him. Right after, he fell on his right knee while breathing heavily.

"Oi! We need to get you treated!" I panickily said. This was very out of character for me to act like this but I didn't mind.

"N-No. I'm... okay." He rejected. Although as he said that, blood dripped down the right side of his mouth.

"Naruto!" A young voice came from behind. Tanjiro. He ran towards the two of us. But, he stopped as a chilling voice was sent to our ears.

"Hehehehe!" We looked forward to see the person laughing. It was none other than Muzan.
"HAHAHAHAHA! Naruto Uzumaki, what happened? Didn't you say that you were gonna protect everyone?" Muzan coldly said. Uzumaki though, was unfazed.
"Now that you're dying, how would you even hope of protecting anybody?" Still no response from the blond shinobi.
"Humans, no matter how hard they try, will inevitably fail against a demon. I am a creature that has very nearly reached perfection. I am somebody that can control the people of this world! This is... THE POWER OF A GOD!"

.

Third Person

Muzan's face was plastered with an emotion of triumph and pride. The Pillars and Demon Slayers either had disgust or fear in their mind. But, Naruto was as blank as ever.

After a moment of silence, Naruto stood up. With a piece of Muzan's limb inside him, he slowly walked towards Muzan in a way that seemed like he hadn't been stabbed. There was no limping in his walk or hints of pain in his face. He walked casually, wiping off the blood that dripped from his mouth with his face facing towards the floor.