final things

yo! to everyone reading this, thank you so much for reading this story! you don't know how much i truly appreciate all of you. the fact that this got more than a hundred reads is mindblowing to me.

shoutouts to everyone that read from finish to end, shoutouts to everyone that dropped the story halfway, shoutout to everyone that is reading this chapter first for some reason, and shoutouts to everyone that read the first chapter and then immediately dropped the story. the slightest of clicks help and i can't thank you guys enough for it.

for anyone wondering whether i'll be releasing more stories, i will, although in a few months from now. the next story i'll be writing will be a demon slayer modern au type thing so if you're interested, stay tuned.

for people that want more naruto x demon slayer mashups, the story i will make after the one i talked about previously will be an alternate version of this story, where instead of a naruto character (naruto and sasuke) going to the kny verse, it will be a kny character (giyu) going to the naruto verse.

anyway, that's all that i have to say. again, thank you so much for the support.

have a wonderful life, take care and peace. :)

=

-

=