13 || Two People and Their Desire for Revenge

Sasuke Uchiha

This was... the final battle.

The fact that Muzan and--what I assumed was all the remainder of--the Upper Moons were present, they'd come here for one thing and one thing only. To fully end the existence of the Demon Slayer Corps, with me and Naruto being their main priority.

"You." The demon in the tuxedo pointed.
"What's your name?"

"Sasuke Uchiha." I calmly said.

"Uchiha." Muzan mumbled.

Suddenly, his right arm became this tentacle-like thing that was approaching me fast. I could also see the end of it being extremely sharp, a small hit from that could be big trouble.

I was about to unsheathe my sword when the tentacle was suddenly sliced. From the slice marks, a trail of blue and orange could be seen going from my left to right. I looked to see who those trails came from.

"Sorry we're late." The two said in unison.

"Rengoku!? Uzumaki!?" A few of the Pillars semi-yelled. From what I could see, the blue trail came from Naruto's wind chakra and the orange was from Kyojuro's Flame Breathing.

"Just in time, Naruto, Kyojuro." I said while keeping my eyes on the demons in front of us. Naruto would then stand next to me while Kyojuro went to his fellow Pillars.

"Interesting." Muzan said while staring at both Naruto and I.
"Very interesting, Sasuke Uchiha, and from what I heard, Naruto Uzumaki."

We kept staring each other down. In the time we did, more and more slayers started coming to the site. Lots of them we didn't know, but there were a bunch of familiar faces, too. Tanjiro, Nezuko in the box, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Kanao. Also, Kanao seemed to be more expressive when I saw her. But, I didn't mind it for now and kept my focus on the main problem.

"More and more worthless slayers coming and are only going to do nothing but dying." Muzan said with a smile.

"No. We aren't letting anyone die here! We'll protect everyone, while killing all of you!" Naruto enthusiastically said with a smile. He held his sword in front of him, ready for any attacks that come to us, so I took my sword and did the same.

"Oh? You seem to be confident." Muzan chuckled. Suddenly he moved as fast as he could and was restraining the master by pointing his sharp tentacle on to the master's neck.

"Master!" Most of the slayers screamed. But then they stopped when they realized Muzan was closing the distance between his limb and the neck.

"If you move any closer, your beloved master is dead." He stated with an evil smile. Most of the swordsmen were panicking, although the master still had a straight face despite the situation. Wasting no time, I notified Naruto by meeting eyes with each other. Just like that, he knew exactly what I wanted.

I kept my eyes on the leader demon. Naruto, however, was clenching his fist. He reared his hand, aiming it straight at my head. As he threw his hand towards my face, the wind blew a little harder and swayed my hair out of my left eye. My Rinnegan was looking straight at the red pupils of Muzan. Only millimeters away was Naruto's knuckles to my face, when I performed my favorite Rinnegan jutsu, Amenotejikara.

*SWITCH*

I was now standing behind the master, holding his shoulder to signify that he was safe. Muzan was in the exact location I was in before, and that allowed Naruto to hit him as hard as he could, sending him straight back to the Upper Moons.

"Master Muzan!"

"W-What!"

"Sasuke!"

"How did you do that!?"