*~Simeon ~ Lies Of The Heart - Obey Me~*

"It's not as easy as it sounds, Solomon....I just don't know what to do whenever I'm around him." I said, sitting on a couch in a room at Purgatory Hall. "You're a wise man, I trust you." 

"Just listen to your heart and focus on yourself for now, okay?" He answered. "Sooner or later, you might just be able to find the answers you're searching. " 

I stared at him, a million questions whirling around in my head. Solomon might be right, as far as I'm concerned and I don't see any reason to doubt him. My heart was racing and I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at Purgatory Hall earlier. I was not expecting that situation to go out of control instantly. Now, I'm wondering if this one simple thing I've done will only bring more bad omens that cannot be stopped. I gazed out of the window, to the brilliant glow of the morning sun in the Celestial Realm, wishing that maybe I could turn back time and start all over again. 

-A few hours ago, Demon Lord's Castle-

"Are you sure you don't want me as a Valentine?" Asmodeus pleaded in front of me. "I mean, surely you wouldn't be able to resist my ever-lasting charm and beauty?" 

Mammon shoved his brother aside and chipped in, "No can do! This one's mine and only I get to date em', you gotta try harder than that!" Asmodeus was furious and tried to claw his older brother away from me. 

I held up my hands and was about to speak when Leviathan interrupted, showing me a huge stack of newly bought video games in his hands. "Back off, you normies! I just bought these video games yesterday because I knew it would be Valentines Day and I really wish I could spend more time with you while we play all of these. Interested?" 

"Look, as much as I wish I could accept all of your offers to date me....." I finally spoke up. "But I do still have a ton of work waiting for me back at my room. I know it's Valentines Day but if I don't get those assignments done by now, I'm going to regret it sooner or later. I promise I'll make up to you once I'm done, alright? I have to go now." 

They all whined and complaint in sadness when they heard my words, their shoulders sagging. I felt so bad and was tempted to take back what I said but at the end of the day, duty above all. I sighed, waving them all goodbye and watching them all leave me one by one. Some of them lingered behind and talked about everything that we did earlier. After some time, I turned and found Simeon still at the side chatting with Solomon and Luke. His smooth tan skin, chocolate wavy brown hair and his soothing voice luring me in towards him like a moth to a flame. This may sound like I was completely lying about working on my assignments but I'm not going to let this chance slip, especially when Simeon is finally in front of me. I walked to the group and I met Simeon's gentle eyes staring back at mine, sparkling like turquoise green crystals. 

"Ah, its you." Solomon greeted me. "We were just about to return to Purgatory Hall. If you're not planning to do your assignments yet, care to join us? Luke was planning to bake more cupcakes and cookies for you." 

The short blonde angel tugged at my sleeve and looked up at me with cheerful eyes. "Right! You have to come with us, please~ I have so many recipes I want to show you and they're gonna be so tasty, you won't regret it!" 

I smiled, replying with uncertainty. "Well I don't know. I'm just worried I might not have much time left once we're done baking. The deadline for my assignments is in 10 hours so I'm guessing it should be fine if I just do a cramp study last minute." 

Luke cried excitedly, "Yes! I knew I could count on you! This will be fun!" 

"He's been looing forward to spending time with you." Simeon spoke to me. "And me as well. For the entire time I was really hoping if you could come along with us so we can have some extra time together, doing the things we never got to on a daily basis."