*~Demon Brothers - This Mortal Soul - Obey Me~*

"You know what, Beel, I'm such a huge fan of you." I mumbled as I stared at the demon beside shoving a jumbo cheeseburger into his mouth. "You're able to eat whatever you want and as much as you want without ever gaining a single weight. " 

"Hmm, I'm the Avatar of Gluttony after all." He replied, mouth still stuffed full like a chipmunk. "But I don't eat this much all the time and I do some intense workouts too so I don't lose this physique of mine and stay healthy."

I huffed, "Well yeah, I know you would do that but still, it's not the same for humans. We have to watch over our weight and diet carefully, otherwise our health is the one going out of control first." 

Beel used a napkin to wipe his lips before he replied, "Then again, you do love eating large bowls of spicy ramen with me whenever you get the chance." 

I sniggered, feeling guilty. "Okay, that doesn't count, that was just my cheat day. But I'm actually wishing I could eat as much as you and still be one happy person. "

The demon gave me an adorable smile, handing me a cheeseburger. "I'll see what I can do to make that desire of yours come true. For now, let's enjoy these delicious food together alright?"

Accepting the burger, I chuckled nervously as I took a bite. Burgers aren't exactly my favorite food in the world but for Beel, I would do anything. We ate together in a comfortable silence and I stole glances at the happy demon beside me who was munching away. 

-Later-

Waltzing down the hallway in the House of Lamentation, I felt a weird empty feeling in my stomach. I just had a cheeseburger with Beel earlier and now, it's making me feel sick. Not the kind where I feel nauseous or dizzy due to the grease or calories inside it but it worries me that I wasn't being kind to my own body. I tried to stay on the healthy side while studying in the Devildom because I wasn't sure if there are doctors here that tend to humans with the right medication for them. Then again, even before I came here, I have been so depressed to the point where I had completely neglected not just my physical health but mentally, as well. It felt awful and suffocating, like drowning in a deep ocean with the surface just in front of me, beyond my reach. I was being dragged further down but the surface of the water was breached, a hand reached out to me and pulled me out, landing me here with demons and angels. 

I let out a tired sigh, wrapping my arms around myself. It feels pretty chilly and I had forgotten to wear a jacket. I wasn't in my RAD uniform since it was the weekend. I looked around at the hallway, looking empty for some reason. I then wondered if I should go find Beel for a snack run but held back because I know that once I'm around him, I will not be able to hold back my desire for good food, no matter what it is. Being a human has it's limits and it's such a painful reminder sometimes. I then went in the direction of Lucifer's room. 

I knocked on his door and waited for a response. When I finally got one, I politely walked in to see him sitting at his desk, swarmed with a load of paperwork and a bottle of wine beside him. There was a cup filled halfway with it and Lucifer was close to falling into a deep sleep but his bloodshot eyes tells me that he was forcing himself to stay awake again. I took the glass of wine and brought it closer to him. 

"Get some rest." I told him calmly. "You really need it. " 

"I can't, there's still a lot to do and I-" He was interrupted when I took the pen out of his gloved hands and placed it down, replacing it with the wine glass. 

Giving him a concerning but distant look, I replied. "No, I mean it. It's already getting pretty late and I don't want you end up getting drunk on wine and falling sick the next day. I don't know what I would do to myself if that happens."