*~ Sonny - Welcoming Spring - Noctyx ~*

"There's a new girl in town, haven't you heard?" Alban perked up as he strolled down a quiet street. The weather, hot as it was, had the two boys munching on freezing cold ice creams. "I don't think I've met her before, perhaps she could be living in the same neighborhood as us!" 

"Probably not," Sonny said, watching his friend skip about him. "This is just a small humble town in the countryside, what's there to be interested in while living here?" 

"Oh come on, we had so much fun! We went fishing by the lake, hunting for rabbits and visiting the convenience stores after school." Alban answered in protest. "It's been years since we were both young, but I can never forget the time you got in trouble too because of a prank I did on our History teacher." 

Sonny chuckled, "Oh gosh, it was crazy! Where did you even get those fireworks anyway?"

"I have my own ways, it's a trade secret." Puffing up his small chest, Alban appeared smug and continued eating his ice cream. Shaking his head, the other boy with soft blonde hair followed along. 

It didn't take too long for them to arrive by the lakeside. A soft piece of cloth had been spread out, with a huge wooden basket laying right on it. It was open and several platters and containers of food were spread out on the cloth - strawberry jam, warm toasts, chocolate cakes and blueberry tarts made Alban's mouth water. Sonny also spotted Uki pouring cold lemonade drinks into glass cups, while Fulgur was at the far edge of the lake fighting with a flock of ducks. 

Waving a greeting, Sonny and Alban approached Uki who smiled sweetly at them. "There you are, this picnic will not be complete without you both, I was wondering when you'd show up." 

"Apologies, Alban wanted to stop by and get ice creams." Right after the brunette had dashed off to join Fulgur, Sonny then cleared his throat sheepishly and spoke, "Also, that outfit looks cute on you, Uki." 

The purple-haired boy abruptly stopped pouring as his eyes widened, staring back at the other boy. His heart fluttered, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. "W-well, thank you.....Oh right, here's your glass of lemonade." 

He accepted the drink warmly, "That's so kind of you, thanks." They both sat down on the picnic cloth; enjoying the breezy weather, watching Fulgur and Alban having such chaotic fun together. The white haired man was clutching dearly onto a cheese sandwich and had been planning to eat it in peace if it wasn't for such an unlucky situation to happen. Meanwhile, there was Alban planning to steal Fulgur's sandwich and feed it to the ducks.

Uki couldn't help but laugh at their silly antics as Sonny carefully sliced up a piece of chocolate cake, handing it to the boy next to him. "Here, have some of this." 

"Thanks," He gently took the plate and began to eat the cake, savoring its rich and creamy sweetness covered in sugar frostings. "We really did go through such a hassle, planning this picnic now, didn't we?" 

"Yeah, we're all so busy, I was sometimes worried we might not be able to meet up at all. These pastries, I'm guessing, were all made by you and  Fulgur right?" Sonny asked, with a knowing smirk. 

Uki giggled fondly, a melodious sound to his ears. "Oh gosh, you're so perceptive! Yeah, we both did, waking up really early and preparing everything. I'm just so thrilled that all our hard work and planning turned out amazing, this picnic feels so dreamy....." 

Sonny nodded in agreement, sipping his lemonade and biting down onto a delicious tart. He then placed it aside and proceeded to shift his position, lying right down softly onto Uki's lap. Gazing up at him with a soft expression, Sonny spoke, "So are you, Uki, dreamy like a fairytale." 

Hiding his embarrassment by going silent, Uki had no choice but to just accept Sonny's sudden wave of affection directed to him and spend the next few minutes enjoying each other's company. Soon after, Fulgur and Alban who were now exhausted, trudged back to the picnic spot.