*~ Shu Yamino - A Snake Strikes - Nijisanji ~*

"Have you ever been stung by a snake before?" A boy asked another older man. 

He answered, "You don't wanna think about it, kid, it's no joke. Just one sting is enough to kill a full grown man." 

"But if a snake isn't angry, why are people still afraid of it?" The little one asked again. 

With a sigh, the man replied. "That is because humans have always underestimated the deadly nature of these misunderstood animals. "

Shu slowly cracked his eyes open, his head throbbing horribly, a side effect from an overdose of drugs in his system. Completely weak and drained from the neck down, he squirmed and groaned painfully, attempting to get the blood flowing as much as he could. What in the world happened? Asking himself while glancing around, his vision blurry and dazed but he could make out the shape of a powerful enhanced barrier thrumming with dark magic, meant to contain Shu inside it. Reaching out tentatively, Shu gently touched it and was instantly zapped by a strong electrifying force. He yelped and flinched back, realizing that his powers had been greatly nerfed. Maybe it's due to the drugs, he has to extract them as soon as possible. But how? 

All of a sudden, the barrier began to shift and move. With a gasp, Shu braced himself as it started to shrink. If he doesn't come up with a plan soon, he will be crushed to pieces. Peeking outside, Shu caught a glimpse of a group of warlocks, hands raised and magic blazing on their open palms. Strings of spells murmured softly and deeply, unintelligible. Shu frowned, anger boiling up from within. His head throbbed again and it made him wince, forced to bite back the pain. Okay, concentrate now.....Blinking fast, Shu quickly curled up into a fetus position, trying not to get electrocuted. He gathered as much energy as he could, allowing his mind to only focus on the current task at hand. Shu had also managed to narrow down his furious emotions, shaping them into tiny little balls of calming and positive feelings that will help boost his magic. With a deep inhale, Shu channeled his magic and it glowed to life in his hands that formed an triangular arch. Gathering more and more of it, Shu used everything within his core and poured them all out into his power, making it grow stronger by the second. The warlocks took notice and made a change of plans, shifting their spells and forcing the barrier down onto Shu rapidly. 

The sorcerer then started to whisper a string of curses and spells, ancient and forgotten by the world of old. His magic then took on a powerful mystical energy, transformed into something sentient and unstoppable. The barrier fought relentlessly, desperate to suppress and contain Shu's roiling magic. Inches away from his skin, it zapped and stung away at him agonizingly. The sorcerer grunted and cried, feeling parts of his flesh scorched away by sheer force. Shu then exhaled and quickly recollected himself again, switching the next second. 

What happened next was an explosion. The barrier shattered and Shu turned to glare at the warlocks. They scrambled up, magic blazing up again as a pentagram formed below him in a frightening crimson glow. Dark, ominous aura flowed up and filled the entire hall, whispers of the damned and dead filled Shu's mind. They were trying to drown out his thoughts as a form of distraction. Shu shook them all away angrily, running a finger frustratingly through his silky black hair. 

Eyes filled with overwhelming power ready to be unleashed, he began to summon a spell as he growled, "You don't betray your own kin, you monsters." Palm facing the warlocks, he was about to cast it when something had grabbed onto him. 

Glancing down, long slimy tentacles covered in a freakish dark color had latched onto Shu, too strong and muscular to even break himself free. The tentacles were squeezing his arms, torso and legs, trying to snap them clean in half. He cried and struggled furiously, his own magic going rampant all around. Biting down with veins popping out visibly, Shu gathered every single bit of his power to vanish out of sight. Only a cloud of purple smoke was left as the tentacles soon stopped it's fight. The warlocks all gasped in shock and confusion at Shu's sudden disappearance.