Chapter 1

*Dan's POV*

I woke up on Thursday morning and I was ready to tell him. I really was. So, I am in love with my best friend, and flat mate, Phil Lester, A.K.A. AmazingPhil.

I have been in love with him for years now, maybe even since 2009... When I met him, online, and evenmore so in person.

I had never had the guts to tell him, until now. It was 10:30 am, so I got dressed, because I don't usually go out of my room until 11, and Phil would know that something was up.

It took me about 45 minutes to get dressed and straighten my hair, so I walked out of my room, all ready to tell him... But I had forgotten something.

I walked into the room.

"Finally!" Phil said.

"Phil, I've got something to tell you." I said.

I then noticed that he was rushing about tidying up and trying to get everything clean.

"Wait, what're you doing?" I asked.

"Um, Chris and Peej are coming today, arent they! What's up?" He replied.

He stopped what he was doing and I suddenly got really nervous. How did I forget that they were coming today.. Everything has been ruined, because they'd be on their way now, so I can't tell him now.

"It doesn't matter" I said.

"Yes it does." Phil said.

"It really doesn't" I said.

"Did you break your camera again? Or the tile in the kitchen?" Phil asked.

"Yes! I thought I broke the kitchen tile, but then I realised I haven't been In the kitchen, so it must have been a dream." I said.

"Okay!!! Now, can you help me? Chris and Peej will be here soon!" Phil asked.

"Okay!" I said.

I walked over to the couch, to put the pillows straight, but it looked so comfy, so I sat down, got my laptop and went on tumblr.