Chapter 28

*Dan's POV*
I didn't Go in the shower and instead I went to sleep. the next day at about one in the afternoon I woke up to a banging at the door.

"Dan wake up!" PJ shouted.

He walked in and saw me in my be and shook his head.

"You didn't have the shower?" He asked.

"Nope."

"GO IN THE SHOWER DANIEL JAMES HOWELL!!" PJ shouted.

"Fine!" I moaned, getting up and dragging myself into the bathroom.

I heard a lot of rustling while I was in the shower, then I heard the front door open and close again. He left.

My phone started to beep, it was an event form my calender. I checked it out.

PHIL-6 YEARS!!!!

I smiled, then sighed. Six years and he doesn't even want to see me.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into my room. I saw an envelope on my bed.

I opened the letter and it was Phil's handwriting.

Daniel,

There's a lot I have realised these past few weeks, and I have realised you don't quite understand what you have until it's gone.

PJ should have left around 4, so, I need you to meet me in three hours. It's a special place, but you'll have to find it! ;)

Please go into my bedroom, and you will see some clothes.

Put them on and look in the pocket for further instructions.

Love,

-Px

What an odd boy! I followed his instructions though. What could he want to talk about?

I walked to the bed, to see some boxers, which I put on. I then put on the black jeans and belt. then was a black shirt and shoes. Then a jacket. I looked in the pockets and found a note.

Follow the petals!

-P x

I followed the petals up the stairs and into the room with the computer. There was a map on the screen, and it went to.. Chris's?

I walked to Chris's and knocked on the door.

He opened the door and smiled. There were box's everywhere, was he moving?

"Hey Dan!" He said, letting me in.

"It's good to see you, but Phil just left, He said to send you into his room at quarter past six though." He said.

As it was only 4:30, they talked for an hour and 45 minutes. About the break up, and what Phil could want, and why Chris was moving.

As soon as it got to 5:15, Dan jumped up, and walked to the room Chris said Phil was staying in.

There was a lock on his door, and a note stuck to it.

The worst day of my life

-P x

It took me a while, then I chose the day after we went to Joe's.

Click!

I walked in and there was a letter on the bed.

Daniel,

It has been 6 years, and every time we meet, we always go to Starbucks. Go to our usual one, Go the the corner table, there should be your drink there, a boy called Matt will come and ask you if you want anything, ask for Carol.

-P x

This is beginning to be some mission impossible kind of shit, and it made me smile. It is Phil alright.

I gave Chris a hug and said goodbye, then started walking to our Starbucks. I went to the table in the corner, and looked at the drink to make sure it was mine.

I drank my drink, and after 15 minutes, and about 6:45, once I had finished my drink, a boy, couldn't be older that 19, with floppy blonde hair came up to me.

"Can I get you anything else, sir?" He said with a wink. 

I checked his name badge. Yep, Matt.

"Can I speak to Carol please?" I said.

"Yes sir, give me a second."

After about a minute, a small plump woman with brown hair walked over.

"Ah, You must be Mr. Howell." She said, beaming with joy.

"Yes, Call me Dan."

"Come with me, I need to drive you somewhere." She said with a smile.

I got up at we walked out of the shop.

"How do I know this isn't just some eliberate plan to kidnap me?" I asked.

She pulled a crumpled letter out of her pocket and threw it to me before getting into a small silver car.

"goddammit Phil!" I whispered to myself. He knows how I think, I should stop trying to catch him out.

"I sat in the car and put my seat belt on, then I opened the letter."

Daniel,

You can trust her I promise, She's one of Martyn's friend's Mum. It'll only be about ten minutes until you're here, That's if you find me ;)

-P x

So it is Phil! I mean, there was always the chance it was Peej, but now wait... What if it is Peej? He's done all this to throw me off.

I suddenly started to feel claustrophobic and struggled to breath. Before I knew it we were then and I almost fell out of the car, needing fresh air.

"Are you okay love?" Carol asked.

I breathed in and out, ten times, like Phil had shown me, because he suffers with panic attacks, but doesn't want anyone to know. It upsets me that he has panic attacks and gets upset about haters and not having credit for anything, but he doesn't do anything about it.

"I'm good, thank you, erm, where are we?" I asked.

"It's where he goes when he's upset. Speaking of which, you better get going, it 6:59, you've got a minute. Follow the White petals." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

I love how he knows me so much. I hate red roses, too cliche. I like roses though, and white ones are just beautiful.

I followed the path and suddenly felt like Dorothy following the yellow brick road.

As it was nearly winter, and 7pm, it was pitch black. all the street lights where on, but then they stopped, like someone had switched them off.

I walked further, to find a bandstand light with fairy lights, white and pink. There was a basket and a blanket. Picnic!

I walked closer, and saw a figure. I started to run, then I saw him. The wonderful, amazing man.

"Phil!" I said, stopping at the bottom of the stairs of the band stand.

He turned around, smiled, walked to the top of the stairs, lent against a pole, looked at his watch.

"6 o'clock exactly." He said quietly.

"Daniel, I'm so glad you could come." He said, with a smile.

---------------A/N-------------

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I have done now.. I hope you like this chapter! I hope to get the next one out soon! Please comment as I love to hear your feedback!

Thank you!!!!!!!!

-ME

P.S. It was my friends birthday the other day, so it's dedicated to her!