Chapter 27

*Dans POV*

PJ and I sat for hours talking and I ended up crying over Phil. I love him but he doesn't even want to live with me.

"How fucked up am I?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm in love with my straight best friend."

"There's something's you can't change, and that's one." he said.

"Yeah but-"

There was a noise at the window, as though someone had thrown a stone at it.

"What was that?" I asked.

Happened again.
Again.
Again.

"I'll check before the window breaks."

Again.

PJ opened the window.

"What is- Oh!" He shouted.

*Phil's POV*

I ran to my back and got out some jeans, a white shirt and my suit jacket and tie (yes I brought them... Shh!)

I quickly got changed and ran outside.

No taxis.

I started running...

I ran and ran and ran past a flower shop. I ran back and picked up some white roses (Dan doesn't like red ones, they're too cliché)

I payed and started running again. I found some stone on the side of the road. I was going to make this some kind of romantic film scene when the man realises.

I picked them up and ran to the flat.

I threw a stone. nothing. I kept throwing them until the window opened.

I was ready, then I noticed, it wasn't Dan who had answered.

It was PJ.

Then I changed my mind. I wasn't going to declare my love for him outside the flat.. not romantic enough. not for Dan.

*PJ's POV*

I opened the window to see Phil in a suit with some white flowers. I think they were roses but I couldn't see them properly.

"What is- Oh!" I shouted.

He told me to shh and motioned for me to come downstairs.

"Dan, go and get in the shower, you stink, I just need to go somewhere." I said, closing the curtains.

"Oh.. thank you? And you'll come back, yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said and ran of the flat and outside.

As soon as I was near Phil I grabbed his hand and dragged him around a corner.

"What's wrong? Dan's in hysterics, absolutely mortified saying you don't love him and he thinks he's so fucked up because he still likes you." I blurted out.

He smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Tomorrow is the 19th of October.. The day Dan and I met and the train station. you see I've wen thinking an. No, I'm not gay, but I like him like, like like him, an I want to do a romantic scene thing and I need you help." he explained.

"Oh my lord! What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I was thinking letters, rose petals, band stand, fairy lights, picnic, the lot! Please help." he said.

"Tell me what I need to do." I said.

----A/N----
Here! Have some cute phan for Christmas!