Chapter 7

Dan's POV

"What? Why can't you just let me sleep?"

"You need to get up."

"I don't NEED to get up, you WANT me to get up..." I said.

He pulled the sheet off of me and I was plunged into cold. I glared at him and he laughed. I got up and we all had breakfast.

Later that day, Chris and I went into the office, editing area upstairs, and,well, can you guess what we talked about?

------------------------------------------------

I logged onto the computer and started to edit the video.

"You need to tell him!" Chris said.

"I was going to, I just forgot that you guys were coming." Dan said.

"So what if we were coming! Did it matter?" He asked.

"Of course it does! It's all about the timing! If I'd have told hom, he would've had no time to react" I said.

"Suppose so" he replied.

We were sat in silence and I decided to have a drink of water as Chris decided to ask:

"So, are you gay? Or is it just Phil?"

I spat half of my water out, the other half, well I was choking on it.

"Erm, why?" I said.

"No reason." He said.

The truth was, I was gay. I'd never told anyone and I was scared to. But then I didn't feel scared. Not with Chris, knowing he was going through the same thing, it was, nice.

"Come on, we better go back downstairs." I said.

"You didn't answer my question" he said.

"Well, you answer it first." I said.

I then got up and went downstairs.

I sat on the sofa and I got a text from Chris.

Always been, it's not just PJ, I mean, he does it most for me, but it's always been guys... your turn, Daniel!

-Chris
xx

I sat there for a few minutes, writing and re-writing the same text. Should I tell him? No..

I didn't answer because I don't know Chris...

-Dan
xx

He walked into the room, patted me on the shoulder and sat down.