Chapter 29

"I was kinda forced" I replied, and the smile dropped off his face.

"But I'm glad I was." I quickly said, making him have a smile once more.

He walked halfway down the steps as put out his hand.

"Will you join me?" He asked.

"Of course." I replied, taking his hand and following him up.

We talked for a while about what's been happening the past few weeks, when he suddenly jumped off the fence and pulled me up off of the floor.

"Daniel, I've been meaning to speak to you!" He said.

"Really? I though you brought me put here to have a catch up." I said with a smile at my sarcasm.

"Funny! So I've decided I need to talk to you. We need to talk about this properly." he said, suddenly finding the floor very interesting.

It must have been my heart he was looking at because it dropped probably to the centre of the Earth.

"What?" I asked.

"Right, Dan, I'm not gay-" phil said.

"I KNOW!! You've told me this before! Are you telling me that you did all of this for me to relive the worst second of my life, in a romantic situation? To make it ten times worse! Are you telling me that the first time you said it wasn't enough heartbreak that you had to bring me all the way out here just to say it again?" I nearly shouted, suddenly feeling my face dampen.

"No, Dan, I'm not gay."

"I've had enough of hearing those words." I said, staring to walk away.

Phil grabbed my arm and I shrugged him off.

"Please Dan.. I've practiced this speech so many times with Chris. please let me say it to you." he said, quietly with a little sadness in his voice.

I turned around and crossed my arms.

"Go on then." I said as sassily as I could.

"Daniel, I'm not gay, but I don't think I'm straight either. I'm not bi. the thing is, I don't know what I am! Look at that! I'm nearly 29 years old and I'm still confused about my sexuality! Erm.. oh yeah! So I'm not gay, and I'm not straight, but I've never been fond of labels. You see, I do t like someone because of their gender, I'm not attracted to a gender, attracted to beauty! And personality! And humour! You could look like the back end of a cow, but if you're funny, I'll like you, but if you looked like a Victoria's Secret model and couldn't recognise a home to save the world, I don't think I'd you! You see as a child I thought of my perfect partner. Tall, brunette, funny, a little insecure, always there for me no matter what." he said all at once, but the moment seemed to last forever.

"Wow" I said.

"Not finished" he said.

He stepped forward.

"Even my perfect person was gernderless. but did you notice, all the qualities.. who do you know who's like that?" He said.

He stepped forward so our faces were inches apart. I missed his presence. His smell of strawberry shower gel and the aftershave he only uses on special occasions.

"My perfect person, always has been, even since I was a child, my perfect person." he said, pecking my lips.

"Is a boy called Daniel howell." he said, kissing me for longer this time.

"I've only just realised, after 6 years, that my perfect person is you!" He said, smiling and kissing me again.

I could feel him grinning into the kiss as I kissed back. it was passionate and full of, everything!

Love, anger, happiness, joy, sadness.

Every emotion under the sun was in that kiss!

Phil Lester kissed me. I have been kissed by his soft lips 4 times. And I do t want them to stop!!!

---A/N---

Hey!
So I decided to update today, as a thank you! This story now has over 1000 reads and over 100 votes!
Thank you all! Might upload Saturday for Phil's birthday, but don't hold me against that statement!

Love you all!!
Please comment and vote!

------