Chapter 4

"Oh!" I said.

I should've just told him, How could I have not seen this before. It was pretty obvious, but is it just one of those things that you realise how obvious it is when it is pointed out to you.

"Really? Peej?" I asked, just a little too loud.

"Yeah?" PJ said.

I panicked! What was I was going to say.

"I told him about on the way here when you saw me and shouted 'CHRIS' and a load of people looked at you because he doesn't think that you'd do anything like that." Chris said.

Chris tends to do that. He just thinks things up on the spot.

"Oh! Okay!" He said.

"Erm, So hows sleeping arrangement going then?" I said, changing the subject.

"I thought Peej could sleep in my room, Chris in yours and then We could sleep on the couch?" Phil said.

"Okay! Are you guys okay with that?" I asked.

"YE! I'm going to bed." PJ said.

He then stood up and went into Phil's room.

"Me as well, night guys" Chris said.

He stood up and left the room, about two second later he jumped back in the room and whispered in my ear:

"We can carry on talking about this tomorrow if you like?"

Then he left.

I could tell Phil now, but if he doesn't like me back, then there's nowhere I can hide.

Phil went and got the covers and cushions. he sat down and threw my sheet and pillow at me.

"Night" I said.

He turned the light off, and laid down.

"Night" He said.

I turned around so I was facing the wall. I heard Phil cough and I smiled, because he's just so cute.

"Dan? Can I ask you something?" He said.

I was scared, but I answered anyway.

"Sure! What's up?" I asked.

###############################################################

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long wait! I'm at school right now and I've got to go!

Love you all!

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

-Please?

-ME

###################################################################