Chapter 10 - The video

I sat there awkwardly for a few minutes, Then I decided to talk.

"Hey, so, as you can see from the title of the video, I have some things I need to tell you. I've never really done anything like this. Even the serious stuff I do, I make it a little bit funny, but today i'm not. We need to have this conversation, and it might be boring, just however long it takes me of me talking.

You see, i've known something for a while now, and I was so scared that you guys wouldn't. support me? I don't know what would happen. I'm scared, because i've never told anyone this, not even Phil. Great, now i'm crying. right, i'm just going to say it, because I can't hide it anymore.

I'm gay!

There we go! You have no idea how amazing it is to say that! but, so I don't chicken out, i'm going to send a tweet, so that you guys are kind of expecting this.

erm, 'New video in next few days, some stuff to say, please watch!'

And it's sent. Guys, you have no idea how long i've been trying to hide that. I'm going to have to edit this, and get Phil to upload it.

I mean, I know i've always been different, and I thought it was because i hated being one of the lads, not bloody liking one of the lads.

And, before any of you take that the wrong way, you know what, i'm going to tell you, I do like one of my friends, and I have done for years.

So, I'm going to edit this, and get Phil to upload it tomorrow, well, now for you, oh fuck... I'm so scared..

Right, bye guys!"

I shut the camera off, and went to go edit my video.