Chapter 12

Phil's POV

I woke up at about nine, picked up my glasses, put them on and pulled on a shirt. I checked my phone an I had a text from Joe sugg! I opened it.

Hey Phil, I was wondering if you and Dan wanted to be in a vid! It's YouTuber whispers.. hope you can!
-Joe

I was about to tell him that I'd let him know when Dan woke up, but when I got to the kitchen I saw Dan stood there, making pancakes.

"Morning!" Dan said.
"I'll ask you why your up so early in a minute, but Joe wants to know if we want to do YouTuber whispers again."
"Okay! Ye sure. Who else? Day and time?" He said.
"I don't know yet" I replied.

I texted joe and within about two minutes he replied.

Thursday, 1:30pm, Zoe, Casper, Louise and alfie. see you then
"on thursay." I tell dan.
"if I upload it today, it gives them time to react, and joe and whoever watches my videos, what If they don't like me.." I heard him mumble, but I pretend I didn't hear him.

"What?" I asked.
"Nothing" he replied.
"Okay! why are you up so early?" I asked.
"Just woke up early. I'm going to upload my video. be two minutes." he said and rushed off.

Strange boy.

It had been an hour, I started to get worried, so I went up. I knocked on the door.

"Dan, just do it, if doesn't matter, come on Dan it wi-" He was saying, pacing up and down.
"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely worried.
"Phil! Can you upload my video please?!" He said.
"Okay then.. why?" I asked.
"I'm scared" he said so casually.
"Why? What is it?" I asked.
"You'll see when you upload the video." he said.

I walked over, pressed the button an walked out of the room, unaware of what I was going to be told in that video.