Chapter 22

Joes POV
I sat down and we started to film, then I get the sayings ready.

"Loving hurts and you don't understand" sly joseph. sly!

At the end it was phil.

"Lilly's curtains are made from pans!?" Phil said and we all started laughing.

"No no no! Loving hurts and you don't understand." I said.

"Yeah, you actually don't" Dan mumbled.

I did this a lot and Dan always had a little mumble or a moan and the last one, phil cracked.

"No words to say and you don't care. that's phil all over" Dan mumbled.

Phil stood up and swung around to face dan.

"Right Dan! I've had enough of this, if you're goin to stay stuff at least have the decency to say it to my face, or at lease so other people can hear you! Don't worry I heard what you were saying and yesterday..."

"Phi-" Dan started.

"A a a! Let me fucking finish! You do that a lot you know! Not letting me fucking finish! You never gave me chance to answer yesterday! I was fine with it! I don't care, well I do care but oh it doesn't even matter because you'll probably just mumble something to yourself anyway! I'm done..." phil nearly shouted.

I've never heard phil swear before, and by the look on everyone else's face, they hadn't either.

"I'm sorry Joe! I've had a wonderful time, but I can't be in the rest of your video.. Nothing against you.. you'll probably get more views.. Everyone likes Dan better anyway!"

He grabbed his things and left.

Phil's POV

I grabbed my things and left.. I decided to walk home because I needed some fresh air and I didn't care that it was raining.

Dan was meant to be my best friend... but I was right.. about everyone liking Dan better.. They all knew it.

I heard my phone ringing.. I left it to go to voicemail.. I couldn't talk to anyone right now.

I couldn't stop thinking about how mad he got me, and why.. I've never gotten mad at him before.. his innocence and his bright brown eyes and his soft brown hair and his hugs were amazing!

Wait, what do I like Dan!? No! I don't! I can't.. I.. I might

--------A/N---------
Sorry I didn't upload the other day... how do you feel about phil swearing!? I feel like he's lost his innocence..

Also to write the parts about people liking Dan more than phil physically hurt me.. I can't cope... idek why I put it in..

Until next time!
Adios!!!

Like
Comment
Vote
Share
Please!?