Chapter 25

*Dans POV*

"Out" I said through gritted teeth.

"What?" Phil asked.

"OUT! OUT! GET OUT!" I said starting to hit his chest.

I don't know what I expected to happen. Maybe for him to tell me that he still likes me in that way even though he isn't. Maybe hug me. But I knew. He has always done what I said.

He walked away.

He went into his bedroom and after five minutes he came out fully dressed with a bag.

He got out, just as I demanded.

----/1 week later/----

It had been a week and I couldn't do it. Why did I push everyone away? Why phil? The only person I ever loved, who loved me, even as a friend!

{trigger warning}

I don't deserve to live.

I went onto tumblr and logged onto my secret account.

•Goodbye my friends! I don't deserve life. Maybe I'll get it right next time.•

After I posted it, I went into the bathroom to brake my razor and get a blade.

*Phils POV*

I was sat on Chris' bed. I'd been here for a week but he had gone out to PJs for a while.

I was sat on my laptop on tumblr when I saw a post that made me want to cry.

•Goodbye my friends. I don't deserve life. Maybe I'll get it right next time.•

I started to write the name down as I thought maybe they'd listen more if I was on mine, rather than my secret one.

I recognised the name.. where? Where? No!

I ran outside an got in a taxi. I didn't care that I was in my pyjama's.

I gave him the address and when we got there I gave him the money and ran into the flat.

"Dan!"

*Dans POV*

I managed to brake my razor and just as I was putting it to my skin I heard the front for bang against the wall.

"Dan!" I heard his voice his sweet voice that made me smile, then frown. I started to cry and put the blade toward my skin.

Phil burst into the room and knocked the blade out of my hands.

He hugged me and I just fell into his chest. my legs turned to jelly and we sat down, in the middle of the bathroom.

"never do this again. you're perfect. There's no meed. don't do this. for me." He said and repeated over and over.

He refused to let go. we must have been like that for an hour when he started to get up.

"Phil?" I said.

"Yeah" he replied.

"Don't go" I said.

"I need to, I don't belong here anymore, not when I've made you like this." he said, and once again he was gone.

He thinks it's his being here that made me like this. it's not. Quite the opposite actually, his his being gone.