Waiting For You

Garaa Pov

I glanced at the girl beside me gasping for breath.

Looking around examining the area around us. I didn't see anyone nor any car.

"What game are you playing?"

"What do you mean? You're a cop I needed help." She paused and took a huge breath "Besides... its hard to kill somone if they are inside a hospital."

She removed a knife from her pocket and slashed it towards me.

Naruto Pov

"Take a seat Naruto."

I glanced at the seat Neji was pointing to "I rather stand."

"Would you like somthing to drink?"

I nodded my head and neji poured a cup of what looked like green tea in a glass for me and handed me it.

"Now, in regards to Tsunade. I believe she is not responding to the current treatment she is receiving. We do have other means to treat her currently."

I could feel the insides of my mouth go dry, and drank the whole glass of tea within a few gulps.

"What are those other means? I...I honestly have the money now...whatever she needs...just help her please!"

There was a small smile on Neji's lips. He stood up and retreived the tea. Refilling my glass.

"My honest advice, would be to dispatch her to a inpatient ward. Where she can get long term treatment. I can arrange that for you."

I swallowed the tea empty again. "Would that help her?"

Neji rose from his seat and walked over to a book case.

"I do have quiet a few options. One moment."

I caught my breath as the room started to spin.

I slowly walked towards the seat and sat down.

"Ugh my head!"

Neji turned to me his eyes slightly glowing. "Naruto? Are you ok?"

I could not respond to him. I felt my world go black and lost consciousness.

Normal POV

Neji looked down lovingly at the now passed out Naruto. Just because Neji wore white. He was no where near a saint.

"My love....I was waiting for you.

Hope you all enjoyed! See you next time! UNEDITED