Feeling The Nostalgia And Pain

Hello my readers and fans! Thank you everyone for the support, votes,and follows for this story! I really appreciate it too! Enjoy! UNEDITED!

Warning And Trigger There is force in this chapter. And mention of suicide. I do not encourge,like,or support force or suicide in any way or form.

Sasuke POV

I glance out my tall glass window from my office. Watching for the shiny new yellow car that I just gave to Naruto.

My heart beating faster in both excitement and worry. 'Where is he?' I glanced at the clock and realized he is not supposed to be here for at least thirty minutes.

I sighed aloud to myself and turned my gaze back to the window.

There was a knock at the door. 'I thought I sent everyone home already?'

"Come in!" My voice boomed and Sakura came threw the doors with a smile on her face.

Normal POV

Sasuke rolled his eyes now red "What are you doing here? I have seen enough of your face for today Sakura!"

Sakura's smile got smaller "I think you would be happy with the information I can provide...for a price of course."

Sasuke shook his head no "Get out!"

"You sure? It has to do with Naruto?"

"Like I would believe any information about Naruto from your mouth, especially with your track record."

Sakura pouted and crossed her arms "Well fine then, I guess you will find out for yourself...by the way Sasuke...when you said earlier that you cum in lovers not whores." 

She paused for dramatic effect with a cheshire glee on her face "Did you cum into Naruto when he was your whore?"

Sasuke's face scrunched in anger "Shut the fu-"

"Oh thats right! You were to eager to fuck him and too angry to notice you were causing him internal bleeding!"

Sakura laughed hysterically "Its really ironic how your love just keeps killing him!"

"Not this time!"

"Oh really, and how is this time any different?"

"Now why would I spoil the fun?"

Sakura rolled her eyes "Let me guess your gonna kill us? Like none of you have tried that before? Get some new material! Perhaps I could steal him from you?"

Sasuke grabbed his gun from under his desk and aimed it at Sakura "Or better idea! I could shoot you and not have to worry about you at all!"

Sakura smirked while glancing at the gun "How predictable and stupid on your part. Especially since Naruto will be arriving soon....and all the blood and brain tissue to clean up."

Sasuke grimaced and Sakura grinned "But if you must kill me, go ahead. I can wait to be reborned and do this psycho dance all over again."

Sasuke put the gun underneath again and pointed to the door. "I wont ask you again to leave."

Sakura smiled and went to the door "Enjoy your fun,while you can Sasu-ke.

Sakura slammed the door behind her.

Sasuke POV

My heart that was full of excitement, was now hurting. I wanted to forget that, as well as any of my lives that I hurt Naruto.

At times I thought it was in my blood. My bloodline is possessive and obsessed with whomever they fall in love with. And when they can't have them. Jealous tendencys are normal.