Hello?

Naruto POV

I quickly entered the huge building and stopped in my tracks.

I was amazed by the luxurious interior level of the halls. Floors that shine and you saw your reflection. A busy professional atmosphere with a hint of anxiety in the air.

I approached the desk where a woman with brown hair tied up and buns, made eye contact with me.

"Hello welcome to the Uchiha Corporation office, my name is Tenten, how may I help you?"

I bit my lower lip, "Hi, um...I have an interview today with Sasuke Uchiha."

The brunette woman quickly blinked a few times and then started to type on her computer.

"Alright then, I just need your name to confirm the appointment."

"Um...of course...my name is Naruto Uzumaki."

Tenten proceed to type on her computer and shook her head no.

" I'm very sorry, but I don't see you under his appointments for today and unfortunately he is booked."

I was completely dumbfound "Are you sure? I was supposed to have an interview with him today."

Tenten frowned then typed again on her computer.

"An interview? Let's see here."

She moved her mouse on the computer around and clicked it a few times. And then her eyes went wide as saucers.

She gulped and quickly picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Sakura, I have a Mr Uzumaki here to see Sasuke Uchiha."

She nodded her head "Yes that's correct...ok..
He's....alright...yes....right away.."

Tenten placed the phone back on the receiver and smiled warmly at me

" I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience Naruto please take the elevator and-"

"I will take him to Sasuke Tenten, so there is no need to direct him."

I quickly turned around to see a tall handsome man with long black hair tied back and dressed in a black Armani suit.

Tenten blushed red "Yes of course Mr Uchiha."

The man smiled at me and held his hand out, "Hello Naruto, I am Itachi Uchiha Co Owner of Uchiha Corporation."