Going To Work

Unedited

Naruto POV

I pulled into the parking lot, shutting the car door behind me.

I sighed aloud. With everything going on and the dreams...the new job the money.

The only good of it is that I can help Grandma Tsunade now.

I walked into the building and saw the brunette from earlier with her hair tied into buns.

"Ah! Naruto welcome! Sasuke has been expecting your arrival please take the elevator to the top floor."

I smiled and nodded and walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

After a few moments, I pressed the button again.

'Pressed'

'Pressed'

"Um Naruto...we do have another elevator...it's up the stairs to the right."

"Oh um...ok." So I took the stairs and went up to the next floor.

"I can't believe I have to carry this motherfucking glass up three floors! This is fucking bullshit!" A man with silver white hair yelled and glared in my direction.

"Now this dam fucking no good motherfucker is gonna get in my fucking way! Why the fuck are there still fucking people here! The god damn fucking place is closed!"

I stared at wide eyed "Um...I am Mr Uchiha's new assistant...thats why I am here." I shifted my feet starting to get uncomfortable.

"I am Hidan...now get the fuck outta my way."

I nodded quickly and back to the first floor.

Hidan took out his phone "He is in position."

I was going back to the elevator to find the control panel out.

"Um....is the elevator not working.

"Very good,.100 points to the genius." I man who has a blue based fish face and a name tag that said Kisame.

"Um...how long before it gets fixed?"

"Um....well lets see there is a short circuit causing the motherboard to not operate at full capacity and because of that I must reconfigure the system so that it would be operational."

I blinked multiple times and turned to Tenten "Is there another way to get to Sasuke's office?"

"Well yes, but only Sasuke and Itachi have the keys to use it."

I bit my lower lip.

"Um is there anyway for you to contact Sasuke and let him know I am unable to get up to him."

Tenten glanced over at Kisame then back at me. "Well...no..my line is also down."

"I can take him up on my elevator."

I glanced over at the voice.

"Itachi!"

Itachi smiled at me

"Follow me Naruto."

Itachi smiled and nodded at Kisame.

"Um..th-thank you."

"Your welcome!"

Itachi pulled out a skeleton key and put it in the lock and the door opened to a small elevator.

"Its a tight squeeze...but we can both fit."

Itachi entered first then I entered after and the doors shut.

Itachi POV

The aroma that I smelled from Naruto was causing me to have a hard on.

"Nar-naruto!"

Naruto glanced up at me and blushed "I am sorry I did not mean to step on your foot."

I smiled at him "Turn around and face the door, you won't step on my feet then."

Naruto nodded and turned around. Not noticing the tent down in my pants.

Sasuke POV

Watching the display from the camera. I could see my devious brother trying to gain the upper hand. I could see EVERYTHING from all the camera's.

I had to commend my brother for the lengths he went. I knew he had his friends Hidan and Kisame delay Naruto.

My eyes were red and spining "Dont make me repeat my words Itachi! I will kill you if you get in my way! Naruto is mine!"