Jealousy

Okay guys back again! Did ya miss me? This chapter will be focused somewhat on Garaa. I know fillers be killers. But considering Garaa is part of the story. Enjoy.

Garaa was at the wheel tightly gripping it. His heart was beating fast from both anger and excitement.

Although it was not for long, he enjoyed seeing Naruto once again.

It triggered a memory for him.

(Flashback)

He flung his head back on the bed. A wry smile danced across lips. Mentally, he relived every moment of the last thirty minutes.

It was incredible, even though he hadn’t made Naruto beg as much as he originally planned. Garaa studied Naruto's sleeping face, noting each new line and hollow.

Tenderly, he kissed his cheek. He had missed him so much!

He had been a boy before but now this incredible creature had morphed into a man. A man who was his.

Garaa knew Naruto recognized his ownership, although he’d been far too hesitant. Hesitant. Fearful even. Something cold slithered in the bowels of his twisted mind. Had Naruto betrayed his right of possession? Had he allowed another to be where only he had been?

Has he been sleeping around on me? Is there someone he’s in love with even now? Garaa’s post-coital mood abruptly vanished.

Naruto’s fidelity was not something he’d spent a great deal of time thinking about.

Between obsession and survival, he didn’t have the opportunity to ponder much about how Naruto spent his time—only where.

However, the questions burned brightly in his mind now. Forcing his body to relax, Garaa gazed at his sleeping lover.

If Naruto had been unfaithful to him, he’d undergo all the torments of Hell on earth. Nothing would aid him in escaping his fury.

(End of flashback)

Jealousy always seems to be a major problem. Perhaps this time will be different.

Very short i know! See you guys next time