A New Car!

Normal Pov

Naruto took a deep breath as he exited the building.

He heard a car honking and turned and noticed Garaa waving.

Naruto walked over to where Garaa was parked.

"What's up Garaa?"

"Well I just had to drop someone here and I saw you come out. 

Naruto smiled "Do you think you could give me a lift?"

"Well I was about to get off the clock...but sure for you id be more then happy to drive you where you need to go."

Naruto smiled and was about to get in the Lexus uber car when Sasuke appeared outside.

"Naruto!"

Naruto quickly turned around and Sasuke placed a pair of keys in Naruto's hand.

"I forgot to give you there upstairs. Your new car is right over there.

Naruto's jaw dropped "I can't drive that!"

Sasuke smiled "Of course you can, its now yours."

"B-but..."

"Take it please."

Naruto bit his bottom lip and heard someone clear their thoat.

Naruto quickly turned around and saw Garaa waiting with a small smile on his face.

"I guess your all set now huh?"

Naruto looked down at the ground "Actually I need to do some shopping and could usr another guys opinion."

Sasuke frowned as he noticed Garaa's eyes lit up.

"I would be happy too!"

Sasuke cleared his throat "Naruto I will need you back here in three hours to start work."

Naruto turned back to Sasuke and grinned while giving him a thumbs up.

"No problem Sasuke!"

Sasuke blushed a little and felt his heartbeat quicken.

Naruto turned to Garaa and gave him directions on where to go and hopped into his new car and drove away.

Sasuke Pov

I glared down at the devious red haired gremlin that was in front of me.

"I will only tell you this once Garaa, stay away fron Naruto." My red eyes spining while a look of fury was plastered on my face.

Garaa turned to look at my with his yellow like demonic eyes looking at me.

"Do you really think you can stop me Sasuke?"

I smirk formed on my face "Yes I do, because unlike our last lives you work and take orders from me. Your not royalty your not a duke or a aristocat...your a simple driver in this life....such a shame."

Garaa glared at me "You and I both know that Naruto is not into materialistic things! We have both used our wealth on him before and he pushed both of us away!"

I smirked again "That is true. However there are so many drugs and ways I can bend him to my will and force him to remember me unlike before."

It was Garaa's turn to smirk "So you plan on raping him like before. If my memory serves me right...you killed him in a fit of rage because he rejected you afterwards."

I could feel my body shake in anger and my hand formed a gun pointing my finger at Garaa.

"Or I could simply have you killed....BANG!"

Garaa shook his head "I dont have time for you now."

He started driving away.

"STAY AWAY FROM NARUTO GARAA! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

Please vote comment and follow!

See you all in the next update!