Dream

Hello everyone! Here is an actual chapter for you all to enjoy! I hope you all enjoy it! Now as some of you may know this work of fiction WILL be different then my other works of fiction. But I do hope you all enjoy it still.

The Dream Sequence is Naruto in his past lives.

Dream Sequence

Naruto awoke to the feeling of cold metal against his wrists and discovered he was chained to the wall of what appeared to be a holding cell. He noticed two things; all he could smell is the scent of decomposing rotten flesh and mold. He also felt funny, like there was the poppy plant, opium in his system. He felt dizzy his body felt like jello.

Naruto turned his head because he heard the metal door from the cell open and in stepped Gaara.

Narutoi's eyes widened and felt his heart beat quicken, "Gaara what is going on? Why am I here? What are you doing here?"

Gaara turned his attention to Naruto and smiled lovingly at him. The hurt that reflect in his eyes made Naruto's stomach drop in dread.

"Hello my love, I am sorry to put you in here...but for the time being...this is only place I can think he would not look for you...so you will be safe."

"Did you give me the opium?"

Gaara shook his head no and the hurt in his eyes got replaced with anger, "That was Sasuke's doing. He was trying to take you away from me, but I did not allow him. I am not allowing anyone to become between us love."

"So that is why you chained me here!"

Gaara looked down at the ground "He was going to kill me Naruto to get to you."

Gaara eyes turned black with yellow iris as he released Naruto from his shackles "However luckily I was able to get to him first."

Naruto glan at him while rubbing his wrists "What do you mean?"

Gaara smiled his eyes still yellow "Follow me love and I'll show you."

Gaara grabbed Naruto's hand and pulled him outside where a gathering was already underway.

A village of people already gathered around the guillotine as a sentence was about to be put to order.

A round of cheers, boos, and other obscene words were heard around Naruto's ears.

"Prince Gaara! Prince Gaara! Kill the rebel!"

As Naruto walked more closer he noticed a pink haired women silently weeping near the blue haired man who had his head in the guillotine "I am so sorry Sasuke this is all my fault I should have hidden you better...I am so sorry he found you."

Naruto's eyes widened "Sasuke!"

"It's not your fault Sakura...I was greatful for the help."

Gaara tsked "Don't worry Sakura you will be dying after him, my dear wife!" He said the word wife with such poison.

Sakura glared at Naruto "And I suppose your hoe will be allowed to live even though he had relations with the rebel leader Gaara?"

There was gasps and chatter around the crowd of people who gathered.

Gaara glared at them all and they silenced.

"Yes my 'Hoe' as you put it Sakura will be living. Sasuke tried to deceive Naruto."

"Thats not true! I love Naruto!"

"Is that why you drugged him Sasuke? Did you also drug him when you fucked him?"

Sasuke glared at Gaara "I never drugged him Gaara! You did to control him!"

"Lies!" Gaara screamed and turned to Naruto "Don't take his words to heart my love"

Gaara motioned his guards to seize Sakura away from Sasuke.

Gaara grasped the rope that held the big blade above Sasuke's head in place.

"Any last words Sasuke?"

"No!" Sakura screamed and broke free and ran towards Naruto.

All Naruto felt after that was pain from his chest. Not from a broken heart...but from the sword Sakura impaled into his chest.

Naruto fell to his knees and could feel his life slipping away from him.

He did not understand any words that was coming out of Gaara's mouth because of the pain. Just the tears that were falling both Gaara and Sasuke cheeks."

Naruto glanced over at Sasuke and read his lips "I'll see you in the next life my love...I will find you."

End Of Dream Sequence

I decided I am going to put two chapters of Naruto's past life before I get on with the actual story. See you all next time