Shopping Surprise

Unedited!

Normal POV

Naruto went into the changing room and shut the door behind him.

He sighed "Was I just seeing things or did Garaa's eyes change?"

Naruto noticed feet on the other side of the door.

"Naruto? Hows it going?"

"Um...good Garra...Ill be right out!" Naruto yelled

He released the breath he was holding and sighed. "No way! I was just seeing things....who has ever heard of glowing eyes.

Naruto POV

I stepped out of the room and showed Garaa how I looked in my outfit.

But he was not there. I glanced all around the shop but did not see him anywhere."

"Naruto?"

I grinned "Garaa how do I look" I said and quickly spun around to find myself not talking to Garra....But to Itachi!

I could feel my face go normal to heating red in an instant.

"Mr....Mr Uchiha."

Itachi grinned and stared at me both amused and calm.

"Itachi, Naruto....call me Itachi."

"Yes...Itachi...um..."

"Mr Uchiha! Your all set is there anything else I can get for you today?"

I glanced over at the women who asked Itachi the question.

My jaw almosted dropped. Itachi had like 40 of the topline collared shirts and like 20 of high end jacket.

Put my small purchase to shame.

Itachi glanced at her with a stone look on his face

"I require 10 black silk and 10 gray silk as well." The women nodded eagerly and went of to retrieve the ties.

Itachi sighed and looked at me with a slight smile on his face. "I apologize for  inturpting our conversation. You were going to ask me something."

"Um...um...how are the ties here?" I quickly blurted out and instantly regretted asking that.

I saw Itachi chuckle at my question but his smile remained.

"There quite good....for ties anyways...and I see you did some try on shopping as well?"

I glanced and noticed I left the changing room door opened.

"Um...yep...yep thats what I am doing."

"...and Garaa is?....your lover perhaps."

I blanched then quickly shook my head and made an X with my arms. "NONONO! Were just friends...we met today and I wanted somone elses opinion on my suites I was getting for work."

"So you don't have a lover then?"

I swallowing hard I said "Lover...um...well no?"

He tilted his head slightly.

I smirked "Why you applying for the position?" I said in a teasing tone.

Itachi took a step towards me his expression now serious.

He took my chin in his hand and said "Would it be so bad?" Then I thought I heard him say "To be mine again."

"Again!?"

"Naruto?"

I turned around and saw Garaa there with his phone in his hand.

"Hey I am sorry I left but I just received orders from my other job to report to work....so I need to end this shopping trip early."

Garra looked between me and Itachi. In the moment I ran back to my change room and grabbed everything that I wanted to buy in a hurry.

"Th-thats ok! I m done now!"

Garra smiled "See ya around!"

I put my stuff on the counter and tired around to still see Itachi there.

"Since we both seem to be free...I dont suppose I could interest you in a coffee? I can give you some pointers on your new job."

I blinked and stared at him.

A coffee would not hurt.....right?

Please Read Vote Follow and Comment