Hello Little Brother

Normal POV

Sasuke left his office not long after his little escapade with Sakura. If you wish to call it that.

He walked down the hall and walked out of the elevator.

"Mr Uchiha sir, your brother Itachi was looking for you."

Sasuke turned back to tenten and acknowledged her. He already knew where to find Itachi.

Sasuke turned a few corners and soon enough, there was Itachi with his back against the wall.

"So how did everything go little brother?"

Sasuke smirked "Just fine....I take it your saw Naruto as well?

Itachi stared at him "Did I?"

He tsked."Sakura told me you already threatened her about Naruto...don't take me as a fool Itachi."

"I never would, foolish little brother."

Both of their eyes were now spinning red.

"Are you after Naruto this time as well Itachi?"

"That would be telling Sasuke."

Sasuke glared at him "I am not kidding Itachi! You are not having Naruto!"

"When did you start to believe you have a say on what I can and can't have little brother?"

"He is mine!"

"CORRECTION he belongs to who ever owns his heart. And last I checked...in this life...you do not own it as of yet."

Sasuke had fury written all over his face "Not yet....but he soon will come to me and love me...just as he did before."

"You really think you can"

"He is my assistant...if I have to order him to chain himself to my bed I will."

Itachi shook his head sadly "That is why he runs from you you know. You cannot force him to love you Sasuke....do that and you will lose."

Sasuke glared at Itachi "Hello kettle, I am pot, your black."

"I am not going to lie about making the same mistake Sasuke. I want you to learn from my mistake."

Sasuke side stepped away from Itachi and started to walk away.

"Stay away from him Itachi! I am not shy to kill you as well." Sasuke walked out of Itachi's sight.

Itachi had a malice look in his eyes "You can try little brother."

Please follow vote and comment. Thank you!