Twenty-Three

My dorm room was full of boxes packed with clothes and anything else I brought with me to Windsor. Dad had rented a moving truck to take my stuff to the college a couple days before we had flown to Ohio. I couldn't believe I was finally out of that town, away from the nightmare that had happened. I would no longer be known as one of the final girls. Well at least for a little while anyway. With the new movie, Stab, coming out Sidney and I would probably have to deal with reports and fans of the movie. I was excited to be with Sidney and Randy again though. 

I didn't get into the dorm Sindey was in but I had a room to myself. It was also on the other end of campus from Sidney but it didn't bother much. I knew Stu would be around watching like always. And I knew he would keep Billy under control. 

It felt like I had a redo on my life. A new state, new town, new friends. The horrors of my life could finally be left behind me. Well, not all of them. I still had Stu, but I couldn't seem to stay away from him even after what he did. 

I was supposed to meet up with Sidney outside the dining hall tomorrow. It would take me about ten minutes to get there from the other side of campus. Classes would be starting up on Monday. I was both excited and nervous. 

A knock on my door passed me from putting away my clothes and looking at the clock. It was ten o'clock at night. I hadn't made any new friends or even talked to anyone besides Sidney. I haven't even gotten to see Randy yet. I set the sweater I had in my hands back on the box and walked over to the door. 

With my hand on the doorknob I took a deep breath and opened it. A tall figure in a black hoodie with the hood up looked up at me and smiled. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room. I looked up and down the hallway before shutting and locking the door. I turned to face him to see he pushed the hood down and was wearing a black beanie. "What're you doing here,Stu?" His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into him. "I wanted to see you." He leaned down, attaching his lips to mine. My arms wrapping around his neck and pinching up on my toes. 

I pulled away and walked back to the boxes I had in front of my closet. "How did you get in here in the first place?" You needed a key to get into the dorm building. "Waited for someone to come out or go in and catch the door before it closed." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal and flopped down onto my bed. I rolled my eyes and started hanging clothes up again. 

Hands landed on my hips and a body pressed up against my back. "I've missed you." Soft kisses were laid on my neck moving up to my jaw. I haven't seen Stu since the night of the senior party. He wanted to lay low until I was finally here at Windsor since he had been risking being seen more and more back in Woodsboro. It was all fueled by his jealousy seeing Jason and some other guys trying to make their moves. 

"Hmmm. Is that so." He grabbed the hanger out of my hand and dropped It into the box. He turned me around, walked back until he sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here." He pulled me closer to him and guided me down so I was straddling him. "I love you." The way he looked at me words weren't needed to know that he did. I connected our lips and hid hands gripping my waist moved to my hips pushing me down so I could feel him through his pants. I rolled my hips down onto him, his grip tightening. That night he was all about worshiping me and focusing solely on my pleasure only. 

When I woke the next morning Stu was still here. He had his arms wrapped around me, locking me to his body. As carefully as I could I turned to face him, cuddling into him more. We were still naked from last night. I hooked one leg over his hip so I could get as close as possible. Being in his arms made me feel both safe and terrified. My head knew it was stupid to cuddling up to a fucking serial killer but my heart refused to think of him more than the loving, goofy guy I've always known. 

I felt him move his hand between us, his eyes were still closed. He dragged his fingers between my folds dragging a whimper from me. Just being so close to him, feeling him against me, made me wet. He removed his fingers but it wasn't long before I felt the tip of him pushing against me. "Please." That's all he needed to push into me. His hand came to rest at my bent knee, holding my leg against him as he thrust into me. I pushed my body closer to him, if that was even possible. My hands thread themselves into his hair, my forehead pressed to his. 

His lips found me in a loving and soft kiss. As much as I liked when he took complete control and he fucked me until I couldn't walk or form a coherent sentence, I also loved how he could be gental and slow. He built me up until I fell over the edge. It was just as pleasurable as being fucked fast and hard. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me. His hips thrusting up into me. The slow and deep drag of his cock inside of me, hitting my G-spot each time had me moaning and throwing my head back. "That's it, baby. Cum for me." His words and the way his hand squeezed my ass pulling me impossible closer, had me tightening around him coming with his name on my lips. 

He kept thrusting until he let his orgasm take over, letting himself spill inside of me,  which had me coming again. I had gotten on birth control wanting to feel him without the barrier of a condom. And as much as I wanted to become a film director and work with my best friend in Hollywood making movies, I also couldn't help not caring if something happened and I got pregnant. It was foolish and not smart. I knew that but again I wasn't thinking with my head, I was thinking with my heart. And what my heart wants is to spend the rest of my life with Stu Macher and have his child. What a stupid dream. What a stupid decision.