VI - A Different Type of Anger

"War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength."
- 1984, George Orwell

-

Important words at the bottom of this part.
Some concerning the events between Russia and Ukraine, the rest will be about the story. Please read it! :)

-

He heard faint voices surrounding him. All of them very familiar.

As Harry came back to himself, he kept his eyes closed. He vaguely remembered that he had collapsed on the stairs, and that was it.

Harry moaned in pain and peeled his eyes open, albeit reluctantly.

"Harry!" Draco exclaimed, "Merlin, we thought you'd be out for longer."

Draco definitely wasn't making the situation better.

"Mhm, great." Harry mumbled as he readjusted himself in the bed—painfully, might he add.

Draco frowned, "sorry, probably not the right thing to say, was it?"

Harry looked at him with a plain look, "no."

"Right. Sorry." Draco said before taking a step back. It was a bit unnerving to him the way Harry was acting.

He was acting more...angry. He seemed more short-tempered. Like a fuse shortening at a fast pace in a very short span of time.

Perhaps it was because he had just risen from the dead—literally—or, maybe it was Draco's fault.

He wouldn't rule out that it was his fault. Considering the fact that Draco beat him bloody the second he showed his face, it seemed pretty accurate.

However, Draco wouldn't assume. Once the professors allow Harry to be dismissed, Draco would like to get to know Harry for the first time again. It may not make sense to anyone else, but to Draco, it does.

"Potter, I am sure everyone in this room would appreciate it if you controlled your temper." Severus spoke outright.

Harry scowled, "bite me."

Hermione gasped in the background.

"The guts you have to use that tongue with me, Potter. If you were in any situation but this one right now, you would be happy to take detention for a year. You should know what I have power to make you do." Severus said with a dark tone behind his voice.

"Well, I guess it is good that I am in this situation, then." Harry spoke. When these comments come out, they just slip out. It's like Harry has no control over it.

"Watch your tongue, young man." Albus warned, joining the conversation.

"I'm trying, honest! It just slips out!" Harry said, raising his voice. Once again, letting his temper take charge.

"Hm." Albus spoke to himself.

"Potter, are you willing to converse with me using well-mannered behaviour?" Severus asked.

"Depends," Harry said.

"Depends on what?" Severus said through a clenched jaw.