XII - Problems and Pensieve

"When it comes to memories, the good and the bad never balance."
- Jodi Picoult

-

[Albus Dumbledore's office. Around eight in the morning]

A patronus galloped elegantly into his office. The wisp of lights, Albus recognised, were to be identified as a doe.

"Albus. I am informing you that Potter wishes to show me his memories of the vision privately. He expressed concern in showing you immediately. I will respect the boy's choice in the matter, and will show you at a later time. Severus."

The patronus then faded away in a beautiful array of lights.

Albus was fuming. He should have known Harry would deny showing him anything; the boy has been too aware of his surroundings, lately. He was much too independent for his own liking.

Albus stood. He began pacing around his office in anger.

He was in a great predicament. Harry used to look up to him as a mentor, he used to listen to every word he spoke without question.

Now, Harry didn't trust him. He saw Albus as a manipulative bastard; Albus knew this, however.

He's determined to force Harry into battling Voldemort once more. It is the only way.

It is the only way the rest of the Wizarding World can live in peace and prosperity.

Even if it costs Harry everything.

Θ

"Potter," Severus said.

"Yes, sir?" Harry responded

"Do you happen to know if there is a pensieve in here?" He asked.

"No. I haven't had time to look around, really." Harry spoke.

"I saw one earlier, Severus." Draco said.

"Ah, good. Where did you see it?" Severus asked.

"Erm, next to the bed." Draco told.

"Alright." Said Severus. He moved to the bedroom and the two boys followed.

"Where is it?" Questioned Harry.

"Potter, use your eyes. It is right here." Severus said, slightly agitated.

"Oh, right. Sorry." Harry said, blushing from embarrassment.

"I shall ask you once only; do you wish to view the memory with me?" Severus asked.

"No." Harry answered immediately, "I- I can't watch that again."

"As you wish." Severus agreed.

"Harry," Draco began.

"Yes?" He returned.

"Can I watch the memory with Severus?" He asked hopefully.

Harry paled a little bit, "I don't think that is a good idea..."

"Please. I want to see it." Draco said again.