Author's Note: Character Backstory

I shouldn't have to explain myself as to why a character is the way they are when it's stated in certain chapters of the story about their past but as the flood of comments asking why the character is so emotional and how it's not okay for the charcter to be so emotional. I've decided to post this author's note to give more of a backstory for our reader.

---------------------
Character: Y/N Witwicky.

Parents: M/N Witwicky (deseased) and F/N Witwicky (deseased)

Background

Y/N watched her parents get killed by two fighting alien robots who she learns later on to be two Transformers. After her parents die she moves in with her aunt, her uncle and their son, Sam. Due to living together Sam and Y/N end up having a sibling type relationship.

A year after her parents past, Sam gets Bumblebee and soon finds out he is an Transformer. After meeting the other Autobots and explaining her tramatic past to Optimus Prime, Optimus promises to protect her.

She starts to put her trust into Optimus. During an altercation, Y/N is thrown on to the pavement by Bumblebee on accident when Bumblebee went to save Sam. She ends up badly wounded by this. As she makes her way to the one person she trusts, she overhears Optimus telling his team to basically leave her behind.

Y/N is overwhelmed with so many emotions that she starts to cry. She is bleeding, her cousin has just been taken, the only Transformers she trusted basically is going to leave her behind. She's scared and still traumatized by the events that has happend in the past year.

She slowly starts to get stronger over tbe years but she still struggles with her past. She's scared of losing her loved ones yet she would do anything to save them. Occasionally she will cry over things she can't fix or mentally handle but occasionally she will be the strongest person out there.

----------------

I shouldn't have to explain why I wrote something. If you can't comment something nice or just ask a simple question for me to answer then just dont comment. I wrote this story at the beginning of my writing career. I started this book 5 years ago. I haven't touched it in over a year. I don't mind constructive criticism but if I see more comments on why is the reader so emotional, I'm just going to remove the story completely so no one can read it.

Look into the context cause it's clearly written in the book that the reader has a tramatic past that only happened a year before the events of the movies. If you need a hint as why her past is so traumatizing then go back a reread section 1 chapter 5. It clearly shows me when people ask her why she is so emotional that you aren't reading the book.

I also understand that everyone is different and that you may handle situations differently. However that doesn't mean you get to degrade my writting because of it. I wrote it based on how I feel I would have reacted in that situation.

~ Brooke