52

Y/n's POV

I shuffled my feet along the cold floor. I gripped tightly onto Camilo's arm. Julieta laid out arepas in front of me. I slowly ate them. I felt slightly sick to my stomach, remembering the past events. Where was Ryder? Was i safe? 

"You okay?" Camilo asked. 

"Why didn't Dolores help me?" I asked. Camilo and Julieta stayed quiet. Tears where already pooling in my eyes. 

"She tried honey" Julieta said softly. I nodded quickly. All of a sudden arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. At first i was afraid that someone was going to hurt me but i soon realized that it was Pepa. I hugged her back tightly. Her braid had strads flying all over the place and her makeup was slightly worn. I smiled at her to let her know i was okay...physically. Felix came in and  hugged me.

"Missed you kid" He whispered. I just nodded. Throughout the day people came to see me. Giving me hugs and small gifts and trinkets. Camilo never left my side. Many sounds made me jump and when people touched me i flinched but Camilo held my hand and did his best to make me feel safe and loved. Camilo walked me to my room and helped me lay down in my bed

"Im not tired" I pouted. Camilo laughed slightly and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You need to rest" he told me. he kissed me on the forehead and went to close the door but i stopped him. 

"please leave it open, all the way" I pleaded. He nodded and left it open. I shivered once and pulled the covers over my head. i wanted the world to go away and just to leave me alone for once.

Camilo's POV

I carried armfulls of y/f/c flowers. Isabela,Dolores,Mirabel and Luisa were helping me decorate. Isabela grew a large oak tree right in the middle of everything. Antonio helped wrap fairy lights around the trunk of the tree. I stood back to admire my-our work. I had to make things up to her. I said things i didn't mean about our relationship. I want us to be official. I want to be her boyfriend. I didn't know what was going to happen next but i wanted us to be together through it all.

The end

just kidding

Hi everyone! Don't worry this story isn't done yet. Thank you all so much! Thank you @iadmintitCamiloSimp for the inspiration for this chapter. I will be taking more and more suggestions.