Moving In

Sighing and shaking my head slightly I call out, "Mouse I'm back babe." Soon after I hear the tell tale sprinting of the chunky cat and a 'Merrow?' before 14 pounds of cat and fur comes barrelling into my legs promptly rubbing against me purring happily.

"Hello baby," I bend over and pick him up and he crawls onto my shoulders to lay down.

I turn back to Diavolo to find him looking around curiously, no doubt taking in my choice of decor. It's not often you find a young human that lives in a Victorian home that didn't turn it into some suburban minimalist bullshit. But in turn decorated it in a similar way a 15th century nobleman would.

"Not what you expected huh? Yea thats most people's reactions to the first time coming in my not so humble abode."

"Well aren't you full of surprises Isis." the prince laughs heartily.

"Thanks, wait til you see the rest of the house." I pull my vape back out of my pocket and take a drag. Diavolo looks at it and back at me. "Want to try it?"

"If you wouldn't mind." he smiles.

I pass the vape over to him and tell him which button to press. "Go for it, there's also cbd oil in it for my nerves so you might get slightly more relaxed after."

"Interesting." The demon proceeds to take a drag as he saw me then let out the smoke. "It's flavored?"

"That it is, it makes it more enjoyable compared to cigarettes I think." He hands it back and I pocket it.

"I agree, thank you for letting me try a new experience."

"Any time big man. Let's go grab my stuff." I set Mouse down and head up the stairwell.

I proceed to pack my belongings and get to the drawer with all my vape stuff.

"Hmm I'll definitely need more coils and juice. Guess we'll have to make a trip to the smoke shop. You don't mind, do you?" I turned to the prince who was holding one of my dragon figures that I keep a quill perched on.

"Sure, it's been quite some time since I've been out in the human realm." He places the red and black dragon back down on the desk with a small smile.

"Perfect.", I pause. "Do you want it?"

The prince looks at me quizzically.

"The dragon, if you want it you can have it. I have many others. I like to collect them." I smile walking over and picking the dragon back up offering it to the large male.

"Are you sure?" he asks with a smile on his face.

"Go for it, I have another similar one I can keep my quill on somewhere in the attic. I'm sure you can make good use of him." I grin and grab Diavolo's hand, putting the dragon in it.

"Why thank you Isis."

"Don't mention it, now follow me to the garage, we'll have to drive."

I zip the duffle bag I had just filled with clothes on my bed before heading out the door and back down the stairs. On the way to the garage I stop and point at an antique pedal organ.

"That's my organ, organ." I walk over to it and pick up two jars both filled with wet specimens of an entire uterus. One has 'Cal' written on the lid and the other has 'Isis.' I show them to the demon prince who looks at them strangely.

"Ones mine and the other is Cal's. I kept mine after I had my hysterectomy done when I was 18, and when Cal got his done I asked if I could have it since he didn't need it. Both of our humors are broken so he agreed when I told him I wanted to put it on my organ." I chuckle and look at the jar of my heavily scarred uterus, then to Cal's pristine one, before putting them back with the other various wet specimens on the instrument's top.