Angel Child Nearly Eats Shit and Dies

After thoroughly calming down Lucifer calls me into his office. After knocking I walk in, draped in snakes and holding Mouse.

"Alright Isis I want you to tell me your side of what happened." Lucifer states, his eyes scanning over my figure.

"I was in my room after eating just vibing when Mammon texts me to meet him in the kitchen, I do. He then tries to coerce me into eating that custard of Beels, practically force feeding it to me. Beel comes in, sees Mammon and I with the custard, Beel gets angry and attacks Mammon, I try to slink away to not get hurt. Well you know the rest."

"Alright, Mammon you will be punished accordingly, and Beel you will as well. Now Isis, since your room is destroyed you can room with Beel while its being repaired. I trust you have no arguments Beel."

I spare a glance to the large demon who looks like a kicked puppy. "No Lucifer."

Mammon starts protesting but is quick to be shut up by Lucifer.

"Isis take anything you need for about a week over to Beels room. Beel I suggest you help."

Heading back to the carnage of my room, I finally take note of the damages, the bed is crushed and my nightstand just barely survived the destruction, bits of drywall and studs lay all over the floor and theres a few bits of broken glass on the floor.

Thankfully all of the snake tanks were on the far wall and escaped damage. Sighing I open the fridge and pull out the pomegranate juice.

"'Might as well raid the fridge before this stuff goes bad." Too tired to care I uncap the bottle and drink straight from it.

Beel just looks at me then the fridge longingly.

"Oh c'mon Beel dont think to much about it." I offer the uncapped bottle to the demon. "Have a drink my friend."

"I'm sorry Isis." He says eyes full of sorrow before taking a drink from the bottle and handing it back.

"Hey, everyone is alright. All's well that ends well." I offer him a smile.

"You, you looked so grief stricken." he murmers before heading to my closet to grab my uniforms.

I pause for a moment, grabbing some of my vape stuff from my nightstand. "Mouse has been with me through most of the darkest parts of my life. I probably wouldn't be standing here having this conversation with you if it werent for him. Could you put these in your pockets?" I turn around holding out the items to him, which he takes.

"My snakes came after most of the bad stuff. But they are still very dear to me. If your wondering if I would have blamed you if they had gotten hurt. I wouldn't have." The demon before me pauses. "All things happen for a reason, and God clearly thinks its fun to keep firing arrows into my heart and mind, so no I wouldnt have been mad at you."

I offer Beel my most heartfelt smile.

"Thank you."I hear Beel mumble, clearly that was what was on his mind.

"Now, can you get the fridge off my bed, theres something under there that I was working on before all this happened."

Beel nods before placing the uniform bits that he had draped over his arm on a chair, heaving the fridge off the bed he places it back where it should be.

Picking up my sketchbook I look at the page. "Wow I'm surprised it didn't get bent."

"What didn't get bent?"

"Oh I was just doing some random sketches." i chuckle and show the sketchbook to Beel.

"Is that, us?"