First Meeting (Jinx)

✨Requested on: Tumblr
🥀Pairing: Young!Jinx x Reader🥀

Being a homeless kid in the streets of Zaun wasn't an easy thing, specially after losing your parents on the war.

Zaunites weren't exactly very welcoming with people, but who could blame them, they didn't have much for themselves how could they help a child?

That's when you started looking for any kind of job, learning how to take care of yourself and making use of your cute childlike appearance you became one kind of a good informant, it wasn't that hard to sneak on other peoples business so that's what you did for a living.

You worked for random people until one day while exploring the area near the sea one of Silco's goons found you, the man needing ears outside his hideout quickly took you under his wing.

Months passed while you worked for him and one day he asked you to stay back on the hide out as today something big was going to happen, you just didn't though that he was meaning one hell of a explosion going on the factory.

You were scared that something bad had happened to Silco, and was so relieved when he came back to take you to what he said was going to be your new home, but when you arrived at the place you recognized being The Last Drop you saw a girl around your age crying in one cornered booth, Silco told you that now she was with you guys, so you immediately went to talk to her

"Hey, why are you crying?" She looked at you a little startled

"M-my hole f-family is gone and it is a-all my fault but I swear it was an accident!" She said as she started crying harder.

Seeing the girl's state you sat by her side and hugged her "If you say it was an accident I believe you, I also lost my family some time ago, but I have Silco, and now you have him and you have me too, I won't leave you."

She tried drying her tears with the back of her hands while looking at you "You promise?"

Putting your pinky finger up you answered "Pinky promise!"

She hugged you again and you guys stayed like that for a while before you said "I don't know your name, mine is Y/N, what's yours?"

The girl seemed to think a bit before answering you

"My name is Jinx"