Orders and Worries (Ekko)

✨Requested On: Tumblr
🥀Pairing: Ekko x Reader🥀

Every time the firelights went out on a mission you just couldn't live your life peacefully until you saw your boyfriend Ekko and your brother Scar walking through the sewer door, of course you trusted them, but you just couldn't help yourself on worrying about them.

And that's what was bothering you since about four days ago when they were supposed to be back after going out in a search for medical supplies in Piltover, but even the patroller's that went out searching did not saw a sight of them.

As the leader's girlfriend you tried giving hope to people, saying that they'd be back soon and no one needed to worry even if you were begging to think the other way around, but as you were on a verge of a breakdown after another day with them missing you saw a commotion forming on the sewer door and immediately went to see what the fuss was about.

Turns out that, for your relief, everyone was back, some had just light bruises but some including your brother were severely injured supporting himself in your boyfriend, who honestly wasn't in a good state either.

"Oh fuck, I NEED THE NURSES HERE, PATROLLERS OFF DUTY TAKE THEIR HOVERBOARDS AND HELP THEM GET THERE!" You automatically assumed your second in command position as you ordered people around on the way to your loved ones.

Ekko couldn't hide his smile when he saw you in action, but it quickly became a funny face as soon as you approached them

"Where the fuck have you both been?" Now looking directly at your brother "Wasn't this supposed to be "one of the most safe assignments" you were ever going to make? Oh and don't even get me started on your injuries, didn't I said to you to be careful? My nephew couldn't stop crying for his life cause he was missing you!" Sighting you finally said "You know what, let them help you to the nursery I'll talk to you later"

As you ended up your worried sister speech, Ekko was still with a surprised face as he never saw you in such position before, not that he minded you taking his role, much the opposite "Y'know, I never thought I'd say that, but fuck that's hot" he said while getting closer going for a kiss but you were quick to interrupt him

"Oh and you think you gonna scape that? Which dammed route did you took this time? What did I said about not doing this kind of suicide mission again? If you didn't came back what would I-" He cut off your scolding by grabbing you by your waist and finally giving you a passionate welcome kiss, making you immediately melt in his embrace

"I'm here princess, don't think you can get rid of me that easily" he said as he gently caressed your face

Seeing his obvious tiredness you just decided to pay attention to taking care of him "Still, we're going to get you cleaned and patched up, and then we're gonna talk about this"

Leaning on you for support he just smirked whispering in your ear "Fine doll, wouldn't mind you ordering me around later in our bedroom" making you blush and took your eyes as you both went to your shared chambers.