Stressful Days (Violyn) NSFW

✨Requested On:Wattpad
🥀Pairing:Vi x Reader x Caitlyn🥀
⛓A/N:Hey guys, so I'll admit I'm not completely satisfied with this one, but I just didn't wanna leave you all without a new chapter, so enjoy!⛓

You It wasn't uncommon for you and Vi to wait for Caitlyn until she got off of work to eat dinner together, but today your other girlfriend called you telling to not wait for her as she would be having some meetings late at night with the council.

Now, of course you were kind of disappointed and so was Vi, but of course the two of you also completely understood how important her work was not only for her, but for Piltover too.

It was past midnight when Vi went to bed with you, not that the both of you were tired, but you're surely bored out of your minds, as Vi asked for a lazy day with you on her day off, but at some point you just felt too lazy.

"Babyyyy" Vi whined as she laid on your chest, to which you simply hummed as an answer, looking at her powder blue eyes "Why don't we have some fun while we wait for Cait hmm?"

"But what else can we do? We watched movies, made dinner together, we even cleaned the whole house how-" Vi seeing the clear innocence in what you though she meant by fun immediately cut you out by kissing you passionately.

She propped herself above you as her hands stated to roam all over your mid section dragging soft whimpers from you, when she parted the kiss she started going down your neck leaving love bites along the way, as she got to your collarbone she finally removed your shirt off taking her sweet time to admire your beauty with such a loving gaze it just made you shiver beneath her.

Vi then attacked your chest gently rolling her tongue over your nipples and sucking on your breast's making you even more of a moaning mess as she now was slowly taking off your sleeping shorts along with your underwear, placing her knee against your core to create some friction.

"What a delightful sight to come home to" The both of you were so distracted in your own lustful moment that neither of you noticed your girlfriend finally arriving home

"Just about time Cupcake" Vi stated as she continued on putting pressure on your heat, but now she propped herself up to meet Cait's gaze "Think you could help me with-"

"Oh and disturb your little fun? Relax darling, I'd say that's quite a view to admire after a stressful day at work" Caitlyn finished after taking her hat off and going for the cabinet where she took a bottle of whiskey and poured herself a glass "So" She settled down in a chair right beside the bed "Keep going love, entertain me"

That was all it took for Vi to go back on kissing a path along your rib cage, continuing desperately slow while gently caressing your hips, as she finally got to your heat she gave a long testing lick which immediately made a loud whimper scape from your lips.

When you were about to hook your legs on Vi's neck she quickly stopped you "Ah ah sweetie, I want you to keep your legs wide open so Cait can have a nice view of me eating that pretty pussy of yours" She stated before going back to eating you out in a pace that only made you want more.

Vi's calloused hands made their way to your thighs as one of them went to gently insert a finger inside you, you couldn't hold your moans anymore as your girlfriend quickly inserted another finger.

You tried hard to not close your eyes as to not miss the sight that was Caitlyn sitting there just staring at you with lustful eyes sipping her drink clearly enjoying the show you and Vi were putting on for her.

Immediately failing as Vi now hit that deep spot that made you see stars, she continued on fucking you with her skilled fingers but suddenly stopped eating you out to look at your girlfriend "Well, glad to see you're really enjoying yourself huh Cupcake" As you looked again to your side, Cait had a hand in between her legs with her uniform skirt up and a leg on the arm chair, as she kept on fucking herself the little noises she made led you to such a bliss you just couldn't help it anymore "Please Cait can I-Fuck, can I aah, taste you?!"

"Well baby hmm, I don't know if you really deserve it, what do you say Vi?" She asked looking at the pink haired girl "I guess so Babe, our girl was really helpful today, she needs a reward" Vi finished kissing your core.

"If that's the case, I'll happily give you what you want darling" Caitlyn got up and got rid of the rest of her uniform, letting you admire her naked body, she made her way to the bed straddling your head, as you hooked your arms or her thighs she slowly sinked down on your mouth.

"Fuck baby, your mouth on my pussy was just what I-aah shit! Just what I needed today" Hearing her moans just made you close to your orgasm as Vi now was eating you out as if you were her last meal, your own moans driving Cait over the edge with your hand now over her chest.

It only took a few more pumps from Vi as you finally reached your orgasm moaning into Cait's pussy "Yeah baby just like that keep on do- aah fuck!" Just like that you felt her sweet cum on your tongue.

She got off of you and laid on your side as Vi got up and did the same

"Shit, that was one hell of welcoming huh" Vi stated as she licked her fingers clean "A perfect welcoming I should say" Cait smiled turning to her side laying her head on your chest, your hand immediately going on to caressing her back "But what about you honey?" She asked now looking at Vi

"Relax sweet stuff, you just arrived home and I think the three of us need a shower, right?"
It was what it took for you all to quickly get up and head for the shower.

You really hopes Caitlyn wasn't that tired yet, cause knowing Vi the shower would last a great while.