Oh Shit! (Jinx)

✨Requested on: Tumblr
🥀Pairing: Jinx x Reader🥀

Dating Jinx is always a box full of surprises.

Of course you love her more than anything in this world, specially her efforts to try and make your relationship as normal as possible, but her date ideias were always...exotic.

Just like the time she took you on a tour of a shimmer industry (which led to Silco scolding the both of you for almost screwing up with the production), or when you went to do graffiti on the walls of the academy(which made the enforces go on hours of search to try and find the both of you), or one of your favorites when she stole some of the progress day fireworks just to give you a private show (which by a miracle, didn't led to nothing, making her arrive safe and sound at home).

And this time wasn't any different, as she decided to celebrate your 3 year anniversary by going to Piltover's biggest aquarium in the middle of the night, which for her might have been a normal thing to do sometimes, but for you it was the first time doing so.

It was your first time ever going to the aquarium, so you really thought you just walk in and start your visiting, which was so fun seeing all the different species of marine life, but specially Jinx's reactions towards them.

You walked hand in hand with her throughout the building while she twirled the both of you, dancing in the mid lighted rooms with only the shadows of the water tanks lighting your path as passionate kisses were shared along way.

But as you were getting deeper into the building you noticed that a lot of rooms and corridors were really dark, and some of the main areas were even locked, which made you question your girlfriend

"Hey monkey, are you sure the place is working? It's literally just the two of us here and some places just look out of reach"

"Of course is not working toots, I wanted to be here with you all night just the two of us without any bother!"

"Wait, so we can't just walk into the building?!"

"I mean, this isn't exactly legal, but as long as the enforcers don't show up we're good, so relax and let's continue with our-"

"Hey! What are you two doing here the aquarium is closed!!" Speaking of the devil, the voice of an enforcer ran through the hall as he started making his way towards the both of you

"Ok fuck what I said RUN BABY!" Your girlfriend screamed and laughed while taking your hand and turning lots of corners to scape the building.

Life with her was a crazy mess, but honestly thought, you wouldn't change it for anything in this world.