Stay Here With Me (Ekko)

✨Requested On:Wattpad
              🥀Pairing:Ekko x Reader🥀

Sometimes you thought about the life you had before.

When things even being harder for you then they were right now, they just seemed simpler somehow.

You were known in the Undercity as one of the kids that were adopted by Vander but after the fatidic day got under Silco's wing, just like Jinx.

The day of the factory explosion always came back on your mind, it was the day that everything had changed on your life, after Vi had abandoned Jinx you two became just like sisters, being trained by his goons and causing chaos around the city while growing up until he thought you were old enough to deal with serious stuff.

You could say that the two of you had a good life in material terms, Silco wasn't necesarily a very affectionate person all the time and he definately wasn't that much of a good person either but he always made sure you had almost everything you wanted when the two of you were kids.

But there was something that no mattered the money, nor power, you could never have it.

It was him. Ekko. Your childhood love and now worse enemy, that after the conflict near the sewers you just couldn't stop thinking about.

You always remembered your times with him when you were younger with joy, the days Vander would make stew and call him and Benzo over for dinner, when you guys would spy and gossip above the ceiling on Benzo's shop and the moments where youd be thinking about a future together.

But it was a long forgotten future that you quickly snapped out of as Jinx waved her hand in front of your face "Helloooo, Earth to Y/N! Come on monkey it's almost night already, we have to be at the bridge." She said walking to the exit of her lair where you were helping her with modifying the firelights.

Following her thru the lanes till the bridge you could not help but feel anxious, of course you trusted Jinx inventions, but you didn't know what kind of fire power that piltie that was with them had on the other side, but upon your arrival it looked like they should be the scared ones as the policeman you swore you saw multiple times in Silco's office threatened them.

Jinx mumbled something to herself as she activated the firelights, a beutifully dangerous explosion happened while you saw Vi running to the other side of the bridge again.

"Come on monkey, let's get that stupid gem already" She gracefully made her way to the ground and got the bag where the Hextec was secured and you quickly followed suit, but your worries came back as you clearly saw that something had bothered Jinx "Hey Jinxie, are you oka..." You didn't even get to finish as she's opening fire against Vi and the piltie.

The both of you seemed to be more prepared for the conflict, but what you didn't expect was to see him sprinting towards your direction with a hoverboard in full speed.

Even with all the noise that came from the fallen exploded flys the only thing you could hear was the ticking of that stupid clock that Ekko always had with him, you guys looked at each other, it was almost funny, seriously? Having a fight like this? It almost looked like you were children again, playing with cardboard swords and paint guns, it could't be more fucking nostalgic.

But things got serious fast as Ekko managed to hit Jinx with all his strength, you quickly went to her rescue, not seeing the bomb she had promptly armed beside them, only to feel a heavy weight pushing you and losing conciousness.

---------------------------------

When you woke up you didn't recognize your surroundings but still felt a stinging pain in your torso as you tried to get up

"God i really thought I had lost you for real" That voice, that voice you had wished to hear everyday in the past and now just left you more confused that you already was, he quickly made his way towards you "You were too hurt after the explosion, but we thankfully could..."

"Get the fuck away from me" You tried ignoring the pain as much as you could while trying to get away from the boy "Where the hell am I? Are the new firelight thing kidnapping now? Where's Jinx?!"

"You need to calm dow Y/N your bandages will..." "I don't care! What have you done to my sister?!" You searched with your eyes for anything in the room that could be used against him, but they clearly thought this through

"What have WE done to her? She was the one that tried to shoot her sister in the first place, she was the one setting that damn bomb!" You could be angrier at him at this point "Oh that traitor? She stopped being Jinx's sister the moment she left us!"

"But she didn't-Shit! I should've listened to Scar ya know, should have let you die in the explosion instead of bringing you here, how come you just can't figure who is the real villain here?! Or have Jinx made you as fucking crazy as her-" "Oh don't you even dare saying a word abo-" You made a run to try and attack him but your legs failed as the pain was now unbearable

"Oh shit i warned you" He rapidly embraced you as to not let you fall, your first instinct was to wrap you arms around his neck for support but tried to free yourself the moment you noticed it only for Ekko to just hold you closer "Why can't you just..."

All your prepared fit soon ended the moment you locked eyes with him, it wasn't like anything you ever did with him, not every glare you ever gave him even behind his mask could even compare to this, no one has ever looked so deep into you eyes, into your soul like he was doing right now.

As inapropriate for the moment as it was, Ekko could not hold himself but to do something he wanted to do since he acknowledged his feelings for you, with you still in his armas he kissed you, a long waited moment for the both of you, it was filled with all the feelings you had for each other as the both of you tried to be as close as possible, and even then Ekko had the care to be gentle as to not hurt you, he was caring

After the kiss you just stared at each other, not exactly wanting to part ways but not knowing what to do either, it's not like you weren't fighting before "You know i'm right about it, right? You don't have to go back to them, they didn't saw me taking you away from the bridge, forget about them and lets just be together here until you get better" He stated almost desperately at the thought of losing you to their side again

"Ekko you now I can't just leave Jinx there..." Fearing he might regret this later he answered "Well...you don't necessarily have to..." Your face immediately light up upon his statement "But only after you're better! It's still dangerous for you to be out there like this"

Knowing you would not scape Ekkos worries about you, you simply pecked his lips again "Deal, my boy saviour"