2

We are now startled in Miss Mendes' house, which is a beautiful one. It almost looks like a mansion, but we had to share rooms which I don't mind. Miss Mendes whose name I got to know is Isabella told us we could take a shower and have dinner with her. We are yet to meet her husband.

  We are now sitting at the table with Miss Mendes and her husband who looks way older than her, he'd probably in his late 40's but Miss Mendes look like 26 year old woman. I don't miss flirty eye his giving me and Kathy.

"This is my husband Carlos, but call him Mr. Rizzo or sir" Miss Mendes says in a stern tone making us nod.

After the meal their maid helped us to unpack and settle down properly.
" Tomorrow we start work . I hope the others aren't mean to us and I hope the boss likes us" I say to Kathy,
  "Yh but I can't wait to meet the rich men.. Gosh it would be fun" She says dreamily
" Hey, hey don't forget the promise we made to our family. Look for a job, get money, study and take care of them. No hook ups" I  tell her
  "Stop being such a prude. It is just having fun" she rolls her eyes at me.
  " Okay.. Goodnight"
" Yh night night".
  I say a word of prayer before switching off the lights.

   It is now 6 pm  and we getting ready to leave for the club. I heard " The Phoenix" is the most popular club here and most elite people come there. It is own by the most handsome bachelor in the city but I didn't get his name. I'm almost done with my makeup as I see  Kathy coming out of the bathroom in short of shoulder leather dress which hugs her body like a second skin. The black dress compliment her eyes and shows all her curves. I on the other hand have work a short black leather skirt with a blue top with lower cut. The blue top compliment my deep blue eyes. The dress code for workers was blue, black and white. We wear our heels and head out.

     The drive to the club was about 30 minutes and I had to take a good look at the city. We arrived at  nice building with two bulky guys standing at the entrance and a small man holding a board and a long queue ahead of him.
" Let's go inside" Miss Mendes says as she gets down.
We follow her to the entrance,
"Isabella lovely as always"the man with the board says eyeing her lustfully.
"Grey stop the the flirting and let us pass"
"I presume they are the new workers but aren't too young. You know the boss doesn't tolerate illegal girls" Grey says
"They aren't illegal. They are both 20. Laura and Kehlani meet Grey the supervisor. Grey meet kehlani and Laura Jose the twins" Miss Mendes introduces us.
"Nice to meet you lovely ladies I hope you enjoy working here"

We entered the club and my jaw almost dropped , place is very beautiful. This place is really expensive and people are dancing to loud music, others are also making out.
"This place is for everyone. Laura you'll at the bar working with Marco the bartender" Isabella says , " come lemme introduce you to him" . We followed her to the bar area which is really big and beautiful.
  I see a guy standing there in all black dress, he comes closer to bar and smiles at us, greeting Miss Mendes

" Marco this is Laura and Kehlani , they are new here. Laura will be working with you. Girls this Marco Santiago, the senior bartender" Marco shakes out hands ," nice to meet you. I hope you like here. Laura you can come here so I show you the drinks" he says and I don't miss his Spanish accent.

   "Kehlani follow me" Isabella says and I do so. We entered ba different room and there we also bouncers at the entrance. I saw a beautiful girl singing for some men in suits and they had girls with skimpy clothes sitting on their laps. These men were old and only a few were young.

"This is were you'll be serving. Only the elite, I chose you here because you are firm and confident and can say no. Laura is far prettier than you but I like you better. Now begin service" she says and call a girl to help me around and she left to her office.

"You must be new here. I'm Brittany, the other waitress isn't around today" she says cheerfully as we walk down the hall.
"I'm Kehlani. This place is really cool"I say,

" Yh Mr. Miller put so much effort in all his clubs"she says
" Who is Mr. Miller?"

" You don't know him. Mr. Nickolas Miller is the most eligible bachelors in the USA. He owns this club and some many other businesses. He is  the only son of the Elite Millers" she rants

"Where is he. Will he here today?" I asked.
"Nope. He is on a vacation with his family and wife" she says

" He is married !!" I exclaim
"Yh to a her whore. Joanna Collins . You she trapped him with her pregnancy. But she still cheats on him but the boss loves her so much he can't leave her" she says and I only nod and we walked to the bar where Laura is.

...............
Chapter 2 done. Please share this book and vote and comment.

 Please share this book and vote and comment

Laura's outfit

Kehlani's outfit but with blue top

Their work heels.