17

Right now there is an awkward silence in car. Justin and his boyfriend are sitting behind us in the car and since Mr. Miller doesn't know he is gay they can't act like one.

Within 20 minutes we arrived at the central were the concert being held,the place is almost full even tho the concert hasn't even started yet. Good thing Justin got us VIP tickets, we get down from car and make.our to the entrance, I see Mr. Miller with his blank look as usual and Justin and Karlee his fiance look very much uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry he came with us to ruin out fun" I say to Justin once we got to the VIP section.

" Don't worry. He wouldn't stop us from having fun. Besides I don't want to hide my sexuality from the world again. I plan on telling my family next weekend before we leave for spain" he says to me with a faint smile on his face.

I feel what he is going through,this isn't going to be easy for him. My parents would have killed me or worse even disown if I was a lesbian or anything other sexuality apart from straight.

I patted his back and gave him a smile hug and smile,
"Everything would be fine. Trust me okay"I encourage him with a smile.

Suddenly I'm being pulled off him rather harshly, I turn to see Mr. Miller giving us a cold glare with his eyes darken.

" I told you no touching" he growls in my ears which sends shivers down my spine to place in between my thighs. I can't believe I am still affected by him. Just before I was going to reply, Justin Bieber suddenly appears and we all started to shout like crazy.

"Oh my God,oh my God,  I love you Justin Bieber"I shout on top of my voice like the other fans. I run forward with Karlee so we can get a better view, some seconds later Justin joins us.

I turn to see Mr. Miller still standing there,I gestured him to come forward and join us but I refused, well that is his lot.

"WASSUPPPP NEW YORK"Justin Bieber yells from the stage and we all shout,he chuckled a bit.

"I HAVE A SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR YOU" he yells again,

"Wow" we all yell

"TODAY WE ARE GOING TO START WITH BABY"he yells again and signals the Dj.

Then the bit starts to play,

Music 🎵🎶 lyrics 🎶🎵

Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa
You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever and I'll be there
You want my love, you want my heart
And we will never, ever, ever be apart
Are we an item? Girl, quit playin'
We're just friends, what are you sayin'
Said, "there's another, " and looked right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time

And I was like baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Oh, for you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool
But I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything
I'll buy you any ring
And I'm in pieces, baby, fix me
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream
I'm goin' down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around