9

It has been almost 2 months since that incident and I haven't seen the boss since then. Isabella said he had an emergency call in one of his business in Australia and so he had to leave.

  To say I was excited was an overstatement, I was finally free his insults and hurtful remarks. Yes I know I'm not beautiful but he doesn't need to rub in my face. I have finally started school, I passed my online high school final year class and now I have started college,goods news was that I was offered a scholarship in Yale university. I know I would be stressed out but Isabella was generous enough to get me a car to drive my self.

Isabella and I are getting really close and we tell each other everything, plus she has also spoken to my parents and brothers. They loved her.

Kathy moved out a week after our argument. She now leaves in one of the lavish pent house her sugar daddy got for her but she still works for Mr Miller. She hasn't spoken to me but she is says  nasty things to me when I pass by her or goes to visit Brits.

Apart from that life has been good, I'm even saving to visit my family this December. I haven't spent Christmas from them before.

Today is a Saturday so have nowhere to go until it is 8pm where I have to go to the club, I'm in my room reading my favorite story , just then Isabella comes in when a big grin on her face.

"Hey,guess what?"she asks excitedly
"What?
"Well Grey asked me to marry him" she squeals excitedly
" Wow that is great news. I'm so happy for you" I tell her whole heartedly. I'm so happy for them.
" I also have any news, today you papers came in, now you can work here freely and I also got your green card. I have already mailed Kathy's to her new apartment" she tells me and I start to jump on the bed happily.
" Oh thank God mama is going to be so happy" I tell her still excited about the news .
" I also want you to be maid of honor during the ceremony. It is only going to be friends and family. We are also getting married next weekend" she says happily.
"Well, isn't it too soon"
"Yh I know but Grey wants us married before my bump begins to show. He doesn't want people to suspect it"she says rubbing her flat tummy.

We talked some more and later in the evening I got really for the club. Today was a special as Isabella says, there is a party for   all the business men, which means the boss is going to be around. The dress code was black  gown, so Isabella bought me one this evening.

I'm currently doing my makeup when Isa tells me she is ready to go, I hurriedly put on my dress and made my way outside.
"Wow you look stunning" I tell her, with strawberry blonde hair flowing on hair shoulders and her bodycon dress that shows off all her curves.

"So do you. Today you are going to get yourself a lover" she says smirking and I playfully hit her shoulders.

Today the club looks different, I mean really beautiful and all these hot business men moving here. Well some are old perverts, every worker here looks splendid. I see Kathy standing there with Joanna and the rest all wearing revealing cloths. Sorry to say but they look like sluts.

Julia is the one doing all the singing today and so I'm helping Brits since I got nothing to do.
"You look really stunning today even the boss cannot take his eyes off you" she whispers into my ears. I turn around and true to her words he was looking at me.
He also looks very hot in his tux,hmmm those muscles, I can't help but imagining him holding me as he pounds into me. No I can't think that way he is my boss, I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts. I realize I was staring too much so I turn back to facing Brits.

"Oh my gosh he is coming here"she gasps, and before I know it he is behind me because I can  smell his cologne.  I slowly turn around to face him, I look up to him and he is smirking at me. That stupid sexy smirk.