11 🌶️

[MATURE] 18+
marshall pov

as the girls made their way out the front door, so did avery. "please, don't leave" I begged, as I followed behind her. avery stopped in her tracks, standing in the middle of my driveway as tears continued to fall.

"I just wanna go home, marshall" she deadpanned. I sighed, "please come inside baby, it's freezin' out here" I said, as she stubbornly shook her head. I pressed my tongue to my cheek, before looking down at the ground.

"please come back inside, so we can talk" I said, trying my best to keep it together. avery eventually gave in, walking toward the house and closing the door behind her as she dropped everything at her feet.

"I can't do this anymore, marshall. there's so many obstacles and alot of pressure on a new relationship" she said in between sniffles. I sighed, "what kind of relationship doesn't have obstacles avery?"

"I mean, I understood that people may not like the idea of an age gap relationship, but I honestly didn't care what I had to go through as long as it meant I got to be with you" I said as her facial features softened.

"c'mon.. lay with me" I said, holding out my hand for her to grab. her fingers intertwined with mine as she followed behind me into the bedroom. nothing was said, but I held her as tight as I could. 

"baby, I can't even imagine how outta my mind i'd be if you left" I said as I cradled her against my chest. "I love you, marshall.." she said into the silence of the room. I sat up, startling her, trying to comprehend what she just said to me. 

"really..?" I questioned before a mumbled yes escaped her. "god, you have no idea how relieved I am to hear you say it back. I-I mean, loving you is the scariest and most exciting thing I have allowed myself to do in years"

avery cleared her throat, "i'm still gonna go back home" she said, refusing to make eye contact with me. I shook my head, trying to process every emotion that was happening, "but, why?" I asked as she let out a deep sigh. 

"marshall, your daughter outwardly expressed how she felt about us being together.." she said as I ran my hands over my face. "I have always done my damnedest to make sure that everyone was well taken care of, but when is it my turn to be happy?" I asked. 

silence lingered between us before my lips ended up on her skin. "marsh.. please don't make this harder than it already has to be" she said barely above a whisper. I sighed heavily, "please just stay for the night, and if you want to leave in the morning I won't stop you"

as soon as those words left my mouth, I wished I hadn't said anything at all cause come morning i'll be devastated if she leaves. avery and I laid there, melded into each other as I continued to kiss every part of her.

I was silent as I held her, fearing this was the last night with her by my side. I gently nipped at her earlobe, "just one more time.." I said. avery shook her head, insistent on saying no but her body language indicated something different.

and then we were kissing.
"marsh.." she said, her voice raspy as she cupped my face with both her hands. "yeah, baby?" I answered in between sloppily placing kisses to her skin, as I made my way to the opening of her dress. 

nothing was said, nor stopped as I grazed my fingers along her bare skin before spreading her thighs apart, allowing me access. I started to rub her through the lace of her thing, and again, my name was on her lips.