The World Has Gone Crazy

3 months later
                   3rd person point of view

Gillian Cobber's body was never found. Some say she's still alive. Some say no one even tried to look for her.

Two months ago Jaxon Porter made the biggest mistake of his life and tried to stop Gilly from jumping. By now we have figured out that she wasn't going to jump, but was startled and slipped.

Miri barely does her job anymore, and without Gilly, Alva's plan to take over Enchantasia actually worked.

A new girl came to FTRS a few weeks after Gilly fell, and she has become one of the best students. Her name is Heather. She has black hair and green eyes. She's around 16 years old. (The FTRS crew is still 12)

She's amazing at riding pegasus, especially Maximus. She's great at archery, and her fencing is the best.

Alva is keeping an eye on Heather because of how amazing she's doing.

"Heather! May I speak with you for a moment?" Miri asks.

"Of course Miri. What do you need?" Heather responds.

"Heather, as you know, Alva is looking for new, strong minds to help her planning for our new world. Minds like yours." Miri explains.

Heather pauses for a moment, thinking about what Miri just said.

"So, Alva wants me to help her?" Heather asks.

"Yes. I would like to say that you have a choice, but it's Alva we're talking about, and I'd hate to lie to you." Miri replies.

Heather nods, understanding what Miri is telling her completely.

"Okay, thank you for letting me know Miri. I'll speak with Alva as soon as I can." Heather says, continuing to think about what she'll say to Alva.

Miri disappears from the mirror, leaving Heather alone in her dorm.

FTRS is so different now. It went from a school to reform villains and 'bad kids' to a school that teaches them to become even worse. And Heather got herself into this mess on purpose. How Heather was that?