Uh Oh...

I'm flying through time with my whole life literally flashing before my eyes, in reverse.

I finally feel my feet plant steadily on the ground and I look at my surroundings. I notice a small child out of the corner of my eye. She looks about 5 years old.

"Hi! I'm Eva! Who are you?" She asks.

I can only just barely stop myself from gasping.

"My name's Gilly." I say.

"That's a pretty name. Where did you come from?" Eva questions.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, you just appeared here. I didn't see you before and now I do. Are you a spy?" She explains.

"I suppose you could say that. Where are your parents?" I ask.

"They're working." Eva says with a frown.

I feel a sharp pull and I'm sent flying through time again.

Alva doesn't know that Eva and Hal aren't my real parents. She doesn't know. She can't see it in the time traveling for some reason.

I land in front of a different girl. She looks about 4.

"Hi! I'm Gilly! Who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you here? Are you a spy?" The little girl starts firing off question after question.

"Woah, slow down. My name's Gilly as well. I was just in Enchantasia and I suppose I'm in Enchantasia right now as well. I'm here because I was sent here. That's classified." I answer as quickly as I can.

"I brought you here so that you will have to witness this! Not so that you could have fun talking to a little version of yourself! Now be quiet!" A voice shouts from nowhere.

"Who was that?" Little me asks at the same time as I yell, "Get behind me!" and step in front of her.

"Stepping in front of the younger you won't save either of you! I have more power than you! So much more power! You will both perish!" The voice practically screams.

I quickly cover the ears of the younger me. It's kind of a reflex because I'm almost always around younger kids. I've learned that some of them have very fragile ears, and scare easily.

The voice starts laughing. The sound echoes all around us. I look around, quickly scanning for where she might be.

"Show yourself Alva! Don't be a coward!" I shout.

The laugh gets louder.

"Oh, don't worry. None of this will matter to you in a few minutes. It'll all be over soon." Alva says.

That doesn't make me feel any better.

"Three. Two. One."

I look at the younger me and I blink in surprise. She's not there anymore.

I look down at my arm and see that it's fading.

Then everything goes black, but not before I see Alva and one last spell.

I may have made that go a little too fast. Sorry. Anyway, did you like it?