"Our love is forever"

In the midst of the fight, Po grabs a wolf and slams his head on the floor, knocking him out.

Po: Viper, Puppet of Death!

He flings the unconscious wolf in Viper's direction- she catches and wraps around his torso in midair.

Viper: Yue!

Yue catches Viper and the wolf on her back. She begins traveling through the mass army on all fours, as Viper manipulates the sword-wielding arms and uses them against their enemies. As Po is fighting, the wolves approaching his back are suddenly taken out by none other than Master Storming Ox himself. Po spins around and is overjoyed.

Po: Master Ox!

Master Croc suddenly leaps out of the river and split-kicks two wolves , landing beside Ox in the same position.

Yue: And Croc!

Croc: Vengeance is served!

Po: But why did you?...

Ox: Your friend there is very persuasive.

Croc: So is your fox friend.

The two masters look behind them, and we see a mysterious force rapidly approaching, flinging wolves into the air with no effort at all. The figure leaps into view... and we see that it is Master Shifu. Now shown without his green shawl, he kicks away several wolves in midair, and lands perfectly on Oogway's staff.

Both Siblings: Master Shifu!

Shifu swiftly dispatches the wolves surrounding his fellow warriors.

Shifu: Quickly! Use their boats to block the way!

The warriors move into action. Tigress kicks over a cannon, which topples onto the bow of the boat and sinks it, flipping the stern upwards. Tigress balances on the stern as it lurches forward towards the bridge above the harbor gate, and steps off nimbly as the boat comes to rest, partially blocking the gate. Meanwhile, Po gets in between two boats, grabs a pair of ropes and strains as he pulls them in, causing the boats to lean in towards each other.

Yue: Crane!

Crane flies into the air behind the boats' sails.

Crane: Wings of Justice! KA-KAW!

Yue: I told you that you make that sound!

With his wings, Crane sends a powerful gust of wind into the sails. Po laughs as he, Yue and the boats are propelled forward, colliding with the upturned boat and sliding up slightly, blocking the harbor gate completely. Shen looks on, stunned. The wolves begin scrambling up the pile of boats... just as all ten warriors leap off the top in an explosion of light and sparks. In midair, Po and Yue glance at the warriors on both sides...

Po: *slow motion* I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Yue: *slow motion* NOWS NOT THE TIME PO!

Po, Yue, Shifu, the Furious Five, Ox and Croc begin their final assault on the army. Fighting as a team, they make their way through the wolves, and towards Shen's own boat.

Shen: Why aren't we firing?!

Boss Wolf: They're taking out our gunners, sir! They're getting close!

Shen: Then resort to plan B!

Boss Wolf: Are you sure sir?

Shen: Yes!

Boss Wolf reluctantly agrees and whistles to his soldiers, they nod their heads, they take out jars of an unknown green liquid, before hesitating, they throw the jars at the warriors which creates a large gas cloud, they start coughing and some fall to the boats ground.